Author Topic: Jim Jordan’s Accusers Have A Sketchy History, Raising Questions About Their ‘Authenticity’  (Read 432 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jim Jordan’s Accusers Have A Sketchy History, Raising Questions About Their ‘Authenticity’
12:30 PM 07/05/2018
Chuck Ross | Reporter

One accuser, Mike DiSabato, is also being accused of bullying the widow of a Marine over a memorial fund set up in her husband’s name.
    DiSabato is also facing a defamation lawsuit.
    The other accuser, Dunyasha Yetts, served prison time for a $1.8 million fraud scheme

Two former Ohio State University wrestlers accusing Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan of ignoring sexual misconduct by a university physician more than two decades ago have a history of failed business dealings, lawsuits, harassment allegations, and in the case of one accuser, an 18 month prison sentence for fraud.

One of the former wrestlers, Mike DiSabato, is also being accused by the widow of a Marine who was killed in combat in Iraq of intimidating and bullying her over a memorial fund set up in her husband’s name.

“I question the intent, the authenticity, the verity, that Mike DiSabato shares in any of his words or actions,” Karen Mendoza, the wife of Ray Mendoza — a former teammate of DiSabato’s who was killed in 2005 — said in a statement.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/05/jim-jordan-accusers/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

"I do have a history of lying and ripping off widows, but I am really telling the truth now."

Offline skeeter

To hell with these losers, I wanna know who in the GOPe is pulling their strings.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It's the exact same tactic they use to attack any candidate for any office that they don't like. 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien