Author Topic: Trump 'angry baby' blimp gets green light to fly over London during president's visit  (Read 2490 times)

Offline Suppressed

Trump 'angry baby' blimp gets green light to fly over London during president's visit
13:22, UK, Thursday 05 July 2018
https://news.sky.com/story/trump-angry-baby-blimp-gets-green-light-to-fly-over-london-during-presidents-visit-11426665

Image:
The Trump baby blimp will fly over London during the president's visit. Pic: Trump Baby UK

By Bethany Minelle, news reporter

A giant balloon dubbed "Trump baby" has been given the green light to fly near parliament during the president's UK visit.

London mayor Sadiq Khan's Greater London Authority has approved a request for the flight after thousands signed a petition and a crowdfunding campaign raised more than £16,000 to get the six-metre inflatable off the ground.

[...]

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Khan, the mayor of Londonistan okayed this. It's really not much of a story besides that.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
 :silly:

Trump should make this a captured symbol of sorts, reclaim it. Kinda like n----a for rappers.

Offline Frank Cannon

Wow. This will show him.

Offline Suppressed

Can anyone imagine a similar stunt for Obama? 

I wonder whether the mayor would approve one of himself.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline jpsb

If I were Trump I would cancel my visit to the UK.

Offline skeeter

I think the Russians did something similarly offensive for Obama. The difference being the US media was apoplectic rather than delighted about it.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

If I were the President, I'd hold a rally with Nigel Farage.   ^-^

Offline endicom

Wow. This will show him.

I think it will help him.

Offline skeeter

I think it will help him.

I wonder who's bright idea this was. Taunting with a toy balloon is rather a rather childish stunt itself.

Offline Frank Cannon

I wonder who's bright idea this was.

My understanding is it was some dude named Pink who came up with this concept....

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

Of course.  Both consider the other as a D.U.F.F.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline jpsb

That would be rude, a guest should honest their host wishes, either that or don't visit. I'd not visit
such a rude host city. If I were Trump I'd just go to my golf club in Scotland.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
That would be rude, a guest should honest their host wishes, either that or don't visit. I'd not visit
such a rude host city. If I were Trump I'd just go to my golf club in Scotland.

I was going to mention free speech and all, but then again the UK threw a guy in jail for teaching their dog the Nazi salute and all, free speech really isn't such a big deal over there, at least not for certain people/subjects.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I was going to mention free speech and all, but then again the UK threw a guy in jail for teaching their dog the Nazi salute and all, free speech really isn't such a big deal over there, at least not for certain people/subjects.

And, even worse, threw Tommy Robinson in jail (and I think he's still there) for daring to televise the perps in an organized sexual exploitation of children by muslim immigrants case.  Apparently, the powers that be didn't want the English people to know that the criminals were muslim immigrants.

Offline dfwgator

I'd imagine they'd do something like that in Moscow....

Offline Suppressed

Yes, you might, if you were he.

He does have thin skin.
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

I'd imagine they'd do something like that in Moscow....

Not London, and not officially sanctioned.
+++++++++

Offline jpsb

And, even worse, threw Tommy Robinson in jail (and I think he's still there) for daring to televise the perps in an organized sexual exploitation of children by muslim immigrants case.  Apparently, the powers that be didn't want the English people to know that the criminals were muslim immigrants.

England has gone over to the dark side. I fear for the safety of our President in that once great
nation turned into a sewer by the globalist left.

Offline Frank Cannon

England has gone over to the dark side. I fear for the safety of our President in that once great

Gone over? The place has been a shithole for decades. You forget when it almost went full Commie in the Mid 70's?

Offline dfwgator

There's No England Now.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Gone over? The place has been a shithole for decades. You forget when it almost went full Commie in the Mid 70's?
How can you take seriously a people who eat Spotted Dick for desert and drink warm beer?

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
There is a fundraising effort to make a retaliatory baby Kahn blimp. I can't find the link because the media will bury this story but I read they've collected over 10,000 pounds.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
There is a fundraising effort to make a retaliatory baby Kahn blimp.

So, this baby has a diaper on its head?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline endicom

There is a fundraising effort to make a retaliatory baby Kahn blimp. I can't find the link because the media will bury this story but I read they've collected over 10,000 pounds.

https://70news.wordpress.com/2018/07/06/campaign-for-giant-baby-khan-blimp-during-trump-visit-smashes-10k-target/