Author Topic: Mom shoots, kills son who tried to put her in nursing home: 'You ended my life, so I’m taking yours'  (Read 536 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mom shoots, kills son who tried to put her in nursing home: 'You ended my life, so I’m taking yours'

By Nicole Hensley
| NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
Jul 04, 2018 | 12:45 AM

A 92-year-old woman shot her son to death over his plan to move her into an Arizona retirement home, authorities said Tuesday.

The elderly mother faced off with her 72-year-old son at his Fountain Hills home, pulled a pistol from her bathrobe and blasted him around 10 a.m. Monday, according to the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office.

Anna Mae Blessing told cops she had been stewing for days over her son's decision to kick her out and "believed he ruined" her life.

“You ended my life, so I’m taking yours,” Blessing allegedly said during her arrest, the Arizona Republic reported.

more
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-news-woman-kills-son-arizona-retirement-home-20180704-story.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Suppressed

There are some comments on this story on the Ridiculous News thread.  http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,181569.msg1732696.html#msg1732696

I'm more sympathetic to the woman than I probably should be, but I don't know that we have the whole story.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline goodwithagun

Sadly, the son was correct.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
"I brought you into this world, I can take you out!"
The Republic is lost.

Offline Suppressed

Prince Charles is dead??
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Frank Cannon

This woman looks like a blessing....

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
This is the sort of heartwarming news that has me coming back to TBR...