Author Topic: Gay men #WALKAWAY from the collapsing Democrat party and its repulsive hatred, intolerance and bigo  (Read 608 times)

rangerrebew

Gay men #WALKAWAY from the collapsing Democrat party and its repulsive hatred, intolerance and bigotry

Tuesday, July 03, 2018 by: Mike Adams   

(Natural News) Gay men were once accepted as “liberal” by the Democrats, but they’re now targeted by an increasingly lunatic, deranged Leftist party that openly attacks people for being white or male.

Now, a whole new movement — #WALKAWAY — has gone viral across social media as gay men (and women) denounce the hateful, bigoted tactics of deranged Leftists.

It was started by Brandon Straka, the gay man featured in the wildly popular video shown here. Straka talks about why he’s rejecting, “a system which allows an ambitious, uninformed and dogmatic mob to suppress free speech, create false narratives, and apathetically steamroll over the truth.”

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-07-03-gay-men-walkaway-from-the-collapsing-democrat-party-hatred-intolerance-and-bigotry.html

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
This ties into "Intersectionality" which in turn is related to "postmodernism," "critical Marxist feminist theory," "social justice" etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersectionality

Perhaps stating it differently, at least some folks are realizing the left is crap, makes no sense, and are looking for other ideas about life in these fast changing times.

BTW don't expect much coverage of #walkaway on CNN, or MSNBC--which relies on costly cable TB, which people are cutting, in case you missed that news there, too.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline cato potatoe

If the LGBT controversies ever lose their prominence, you may see their voting habits drift back toward the median.  Most of them are not screaming queens, and just want to be left alone.

Offline endicom

Most of them are not screaming queens, and just want to be left alone.

That's true no matter how people are grouped. Some issue may draw a majority response from some group but that would be the exception.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I really wish I could believe this.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I'll bet most gay men don't care for the radical activism of people like Dan Savage.

They just wish for people to leave them alone. I don't know how to judge a lot of this. I just hope what happens is the most fair but also, the most just.

Offline endicom

I'll bet most gay men don't care for the radical activism of people like Dan Savage.

They just wish for people to leave them alone. I don't know how to judge a lot of this. I just hope what happens is the most fair but also, the most just.

Nothing is so simple but I boiled it down to this: It's not that who will do same-sex will do anything but that who will do anything will do same-sex.

Maybe I'm wrong but I think that helps to comprehend the murky world called 'gay.' Look at pictures of a Pride parade and you see exhibitionism and S&M and anything freaky-deaky. If that's 'gay' then 'gay' is an umbrella term for a variety of behaviors.

Offline corbe

Come home you Freaks to the New, Improved GOP

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.