Author Topic: Is Anyone Surprised Obama May Have Granted Citizenship To 2,500 Iranians? He Spent 8 Years Selling O  (Read 462 times)

rangerrebew

Is Anyone Surprised Obama May Have Granted Citizenship To 2,500 Iranians? He Spent 8 Years Selling Out The American People

DIARY / Elizabeth Vaughn //  Posted at 7:46 am on July 3, 2018 by Elizabeth Vaughn

In a speech delivered several days before Obama’s historic victory, he said, “We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.” This chilling assertion, uttered nearly ten years ago, sent a shiver down the spine of every conservative. And, as we look back over his presidency, we realize that those were the most truthful words he has ever spoken to the American people.

https://www.redstate.com/diary/ElizabethVaughn/2018/07/03/anyone-surprised-obama-may-granted-citizenship-2500-iranians-spent-8-years-selling-american-people/

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Obama/Jarrett intended to do to America exactly what Merkel did to Germany. Their goal was to Islamatize America as much as possible in 8 years. Ironically, the biggest thing that stopped them was Obama's basically overwhelming laziness and apathy about almost everything. Even though this was his goal, he really didn't give it much attention or effort. He did curtail visas for Christians and Israel, in favor of any Muslim. While this was moving in the direction he wanted, it was only a small percentage of what they originally had in mind.

People used to joke about Obama's virtually constant time playing golf, or fundraising with the Hollywood crowd, or on nonstop vacation. The saying was, "The more time he spends goofing off, the better it is for America." There is a saying that every joke has a kernel of truth. And in this case, the 'joke' was very, very, very, true. If Obama had even one tenth of the ambition and intelligence of President Trump, America would be a disaster area by now. American's would be unarmed and overrun with Islamic terrorists. Exactly as most of Europe is today.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
This is crazy, does someone have a citation for this number? It would be interesting to compare it to regular numbers and the speed of process.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Considering Korans and prayer rugs were found in the SW deserts, I have little doubt that the number of proscribed islamists who managed to get in under the radar could have been impressive indeed. Obama Admin was lousy on border security, trafficked weapons across it, enabled even more trafficking, and like I said, God only knows what else. The papers and CV would be easy for official agencies to produce.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis