Author Topic: Iranian General Blames Drought On Israel – Says They’re Stealing Clouds  (Read 505 times)

rangerrebew

Iranian General Blames Drought On Israel – Says They’re Stealing Clouds
Steven Ahle  July 4, 2018   

An Iranian general is trying to shift the blame for the drought by claiming that Israel stole their clouds. Brigadier General Gholam Reza Jalali, head of Iran’s Civil Defence Organisation, said that the drought is suspect and that Israel is working with another unnamed country to prevent clouds from reaching Iran.

Iran has suffered from droughts for years and several other places have suffered droughts at the same time. California and Texas in the United States. Perhaps if Iran quit giving money to terrorists they could finance a project to store water in time of plenty to use when a drought occurs.

https://steadfastandloyal.com/unreal/iranian-general-blames-drought-on-israel-says-theyre-stealing-clouds/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=BREAKING:%20Bob%20Goodlatte%20Subpoenas%20Peter%20Strzok%20in%20Open%20Hearing

rangerrebew

This says volumes about how well educated the general Iranian population is! 10631

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.