Author Topic: DNC July Fourth message is attack on Trump  (Read 940 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DNC July Fourth message is attack on Trump
« on: July 04, 2018, 01:48:42 pm »
DNC July Fourth message is attack on Trump
by Anna Giaritelli
 | July 04, 2018 09:10 AM

Democratic National Committee Chairman Tom Perez launched a blistering Fourth of July attack on President Trump, and the state of freedom in America.

As Americans across the country woke up to a day of national celebration, the DNC's message was, "Everywhere we look, our most fundamental values are under attack."

"Thousands of children have been separated from their parents at our southern border. At our highest court, workers' rights are being taken away, voting rights are under assault, Muslim Americans are being discriminated against for their faith, and women's right to choose is under threat like never before.

"As we celebrate our nation's independence, we recognize that America's founding promise remains out of reach for too many families. Too many members of our society are still struggling to find a good-paying job or get the health care they need. Too many women, LGBTQ Americans, people of color, and people with disabilities still face inequality and injustice across our society," Perez added.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/dnc-july-fourth-message-is-attack-on-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: DNC July Fourth message is attack on Trump
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2018, 04:45:24 pm »
Democratic National Committee Chairman Tom Perez launched a blistering Fourth of July attack on President Trump, and the state of freedom in America.

As Americans across the country woke up to a day of national celebration, the DNC's message was, "Everywhere we look, our most fundamental values are under attack."

"Thousands of children have been separated from their parents at our southern border. At our highest court, workers' rights are being taken away, voting rights are under assault, Muslim Americans are being discriminated against for their faith, and women's right to choose is under threat like never before.

"As we celebrate our nation's independence, we recognize that America's founding promise remains out of reach for too many families. Too many members of our society are still struggling to find a good-paying job or get the health care they need. Too many women, LGBTQ Americans, people of color, and people with disabilities still face inequality and injustice across our society," Perez
added.

Yes, I can relate to all those things.  My rights are surely under assault but not from Trump, but from DNC and the corruption that they have used to assault American rights.

Thousands of children are separated by illegal immigrants who put children at risk when they send them with human traffickers and coyotes to brave the desert by themselves.  Some of them their parents left them to come to America illegally and make a life for themselves, later, even years they send for them.  Some are with people who are not their parents and DNC wants us to just release all of them without even knowing who they are.  No vetting, no knowledge of who is entering our country illegally.  Putting me,  (citizen on Independence Day) in danger. 

As we celebrate our independence we are currently being invaded by a country who is not even in control of its government.  The government, its highest officials, police and military are being governed by the Mexican Cartels.  Their elections are a sham because the Mafia does not allow any who they don't want in government positions to live.  Reports confirm that there are assasinations of politicians by Cartel.  Here in the United States we are now in danger of the same fate as the Obama Administration and their fast and furious drug cartel connections.  I don't know the extent of penetration into our government but I am sure that they do have their connections.  They do not operate any different than they do in Mexico and if we don't stop the Cartel who are sentencing Americans to a life of crime and drugs our fate will soon be the same as Mexico.  A land without law. 

Our forest now belong to the Drug Cartel in which they have grow operations in the hundreds or even thousands.  Poisoning our environment and killing our wildlife.  Putting hikers and campers in danger of running upon this criminal organization.  Turning beautiful forest land into plots of clearings and heaps of garbage when they are done. 

Yeah, good job protecting our values DNC!  And I might add.......Where is the Sierra Club to condemn the killing of our wildlife and environment?

Muslim people are not being discriminated against in the United States but they must realize that we value freedom and Sharia Law is not welcome here.  I have never discriminated against any Muslim nor do I remember any law which does.  They are free to follow their religion as long as it doesn't interfere with the freedom of others.

I will not lie about my feelings on "choice".  We are at a space in time when technology allows us to view a fetus in the womb 3D in color.  We see fully formed human beings in the womb knowing that these babies are being poisoned and torn from their limbs.  Fully feeling the pain of being murdered in the womb yet the DNC won't even give an inch.  They want to continue to have unrestricted abortion, even late term abortion.  A source of birth control.  Birth control is widely available through all health insurance plans.  Is it a woman's right to murder?  Of course I have stated my opinion on abortion and most everyone here already knows it.  Stop the murder of Americans in the womb!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 05:32:50 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2018, 05:04:23 pm »
South Texas Boy Scout leader says more kids are joining cartels than scouting troops

By Kelsey Bradshaw, mySanAntonio.com
  Updated  5:51 pm CDT, Friday, October 27, 2017   

More South Texas boys are choosing to join cartels instead of a the Boy Scouts, according to a border scouting official.

Rudy Gonzalez, scout executive for the Rio Grande Council of the Boy Scouts of America, told the Rio Grande Guardian the organization does not want cartels to take over the area.

"Right now, there's a lot of gangs, and down here in the valley the cartels have more members than we have scouts," he said.

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/us-world/border-mexico/article/Texas-Boy-Scout-kids-join-cartels-gangs-troops-12301834.php

New report shows how Mexican cartels are infiltrating Laredo, rest of Texas

By Kelsey Bradshaw, San Antonio Express-News
  Updated  7:08 am CST, Wednesday, November 15, 2017   

Mexican cartels smuggle more drugs into the U.S. than any other criminal group, the federal Drug Enforcement Administration said in a new report.

The 2017 National Drug Threat Assessment released in October lists six cartels as having major influences across the country and Texas.

Cartels' influence in Texas is far-reaching, affecting cities hundreds of miles from the state's border with Mexico.

While the arrests of two Los Zetas leaders has weakened the cartel's influence on Eagle Pass and Laredo, its presence is still felt because of members who have assumed control, bringing cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine and marijuana into Texas.

https://www.lmtonline.com/border-mexico/article/New-report-shows-how-Mexican-cartels-are-12358853.php

And they are complaining about children who are being fed, clothed and given medical attention after family? put them through a very dangerous journey.  These children are doing crafts, having snacks.  Watching television.  Time to play.  They are doing the things children do for the most part.  It is a difficult situation they are in for sure but their families put them there not us.  DNC should think about American children on Independence day.  Children who are being groomed by criminals who have come into this country illegally to manufacture their drugs and rain desperation on our youth.

They should think of the prospect of a Cartel America complete with shoot outs and beheadings.  Law enforcement infiltration.  Government infiltration.  A criminal America, Mexico North. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2018, 05:11:18 pm »
Five Mexican politicians killed in past week ahead of elections in the summer

by Joshua Partlow January 2 ?Email the author 

MEXICO CITY — To commemorate the new year, a mayoral candidate in a small Mexican town sent a Facebook message Sunday morning asking residents to unite to improve society.

"We only need maturity, seriousness, and responsibility to face the challenges that confront society," Adolfo Serna Nogueda wrote.

Later that day, Serna was fatally shot outside his home in Atoyac de Alvarez, along the Pacific Coast in the western state of Guerrero.

Serna, a member of the ruling Institutional Revolutionary Party, was one of at least five politicians killed in the past week in Mexico on the eve of an important election year.

Two days earlier, the mayor of another Guerrero town, Petatlan, about two hours north along the coast, was killed while eating with friends at a restaurant. And the day before that, a state congressman from Jalisco was gunned down while driving with his son. A former state congressional candidate and a town council member also were killed in the past week.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/five-mexican-politicians-killed-in-past-week-ahead-of-national-elections/2018/01/02/218fb274-efd6-11e7-95e3-eff284e71c8d_story.html?utm_term=.07f9d2ca97dc

Likewise we need to take action against Drug Cartel and open borders here.  This is our fate in the near future because American politicians won’t do anything.

Happy Independence Day!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2018, 05:19:20 pm »

"As we celebrate our nation's independence, we recognize that America's founding promise remains out of reach for too many families. Too many members of our society are still struggling to find a good-paying job or get the health care they need. Too many women, LGBTQ Americans, people of color, and people with disabilities still face inequality and injustice across our society," Perez
added.

Yes, I can relate to all those things.  My rights are surely under assault but not from Trump, but from DNC and the corruption that they have used to assault American rights.

Thousands of children are separated by illegal immigrants who put children at risk when they send them with human traffickers and coyotes to brave the desert by themselves.  Some of them their parents left them to come to America illegally and make a life for themselves, later, even years they send for them.  Some are with people who are not their parents and DNC wants us to just release all of them without even knowing who they are.  No vetting, no knowledge of who is entering our country illegally.  Putting me,  (citizen on Independence Day) in danger. 

As we celebrate our independence we are currently being invaded by a country who is not even in control of its government.  The government, its highest officials, police and military are being governed by the Mexican Cartels.  Their elections are a sham because the Mafia does not allow any who they don't want in government positions to live.  Reports confirm that there are assasinations of politicians by Cartel.  Here in the United States we are now in danger of the same fate as the Obama Administration and their fast and furious drug cartel connections.  I don't know the extent of penetration into our government but I am sure that they do have their connections.  They do not operate any different than they do in Mexico and if we don't stop the Cartel who are sentencing Americans to a life of crime and drugs our fate will soon be the same as Mexico.  A land without law. 

Our forest now belong to the Drug Cartel in which they have grow operations in the hundreds or even thousands.  Poisoning our environment and killing our wildlife.  Putting hikers and campers in danger of running upon this criminal organization.  Turning beautiful forest land into plots of clearings and heaps of garbage when they are done. 

Yeah, good job protecting our values DNC!

Muslim people are not being discriminated against in the United States but they must realize that we value freedom and Sharia Law is not welcome here.  I have never discriminated against any Muslim nor do I remember any law which does.  They are free to follow their religion as long as it doesn't interfere with the freedom of others.

I will not lie about my feelings on "choice".  We are at a space in time when technology allows us to view a fetus in the womb 3D in color.  We see fully formed human beings in the womb knowing that these babies are being poisoned and torn from their limbs.  Fully feeling the pain of being murdered in the womb yet the DNC won't even give an inch.  They want to continue to have unrestricted abortion, even late term abortion.  A source of birth control.  Birth control is widely available through all health insurance plans.  Is it a woman's right to murder?  Of course I have stated my opinion on abortion and most everyone here already knows it.  Stop the murder of Americans in the womb!

Amen sister.   Excellent post Chosen!!!!   888high58888    Happy 4th!     :patriot:  :4th:

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2018, 05:23:35 pm »
Amen sister.   Excellent post Chosen!!!!   888high58888    Happy 4th!     :patriot:  :4th:

You too @libertybele .  Enjoy your 4th.  I am going to go work in the yard.  It needs it.  Pray for our country.   :patriot:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2018, 05:26:51 pm »
Americans need to boldly state the Democrat arty has become violentand un-American, like Venezuela.

Like shooting Congressman Steve Scalise at baseball practice.

"They are Coming for You, Next"

Like mad Maxine urging violence. Make hem own this crap, this election
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2018, 05:34:16 pm »
Americans need to boldly state the Democrat arty has become violentand un-American, like Venezuela.

Like shooting Congressman Steve Scalise at baseball practice.

"They are Coming for You, Next"

Like mad Maxine urging violence. Make hem own this crap, this election

Amen.  If we don't recognize it soon we will be a Mexico, El Salvador or Venezuela.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2018, 05:34:53 pm »

added.

Yeah, good job protecting our values DNC!

@Chosen Daughter   I agree with most of your comment, especially about abortion.  That is really the only social issue I am passionate about.  I can ignore the tiny percent of people who are confused about their own sex and the social justice warriors but this rampant abortion is destroying the moral fiber of our country. 

The truth is that most normal people are against everything the dems stand for and they keep getting pushed further left as they try to undermine Trump.

I do worry about Mexico.  This is a country full of mostly good and decent people whose government has let them down to the point that the biggest industry seems to be drugs. 
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2018, 06:23:07 pm »
@Chosen Daughter   I agree with most of your comment, especially about abortion.  That is really the only social issue I am passionate about.  I can ignore the tiny percent of people who are confused about their own sex and the social justice warriors but this rampant abortion is destroying the moral fiber of our country. 

The truth is that most normal people are against everything the dems stand for and they keep getting pushed further left as they try to undermine Trump.

I do worry about Mexico.  This is a country full of mostly good and decent people whose government has let them down to the point that the biggest industry seems to be drugs.

Sadly it is American consumption fueling it.  Drug addiction is on the rise in Mexico also.  What is even worse is that our government is complacent.  I imagine there are politicians in our country who fuel this.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2018, 06:38:50 pm »
RNC Independence Day Statement
July 4, 2018

WASHINGTON — Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel released the following message celebrating Independence Day:

"Happy Fourth of July to all Americans," said Chairwoman McDaniel. "As we celebrate more than two centuries of independence, we honor the patriots who declared America a free nation in 1776. We also remember and thank our service members for their lasting dedication and countless sacrifices to guard our liberties."

"On this Independence Day, we pledge to uphold America’s founding principles and continue to fight for our inalienable rights: life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness for all."

https://gop.com/rnc-independence-day-statement/

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2018, 12:10:49 am »

The Democrats talking about children.  What about these children?  Where are their rights?  They aren't being torn from their parents arms.  They are being torn from their mothers womb.  The safe place God gave children to grow and be nurtured by the mother.  Animals wouldn't do this to their babies.  We seem to be the animals.  No feelings or human compassion even for our own children.

Here's a great story.  Makes you wonder if we are less than animals.

Mama Bear Hugs Man After He Saves Her Drowning Cub…

The world is filled with incredible and mysterious things for all creatures. However, singular places are nothing without their signature wildlife. Modern life has allowed us to domesticate certain animals, but there's a certain kind of appreciation you get when you are able to spot an animal that lives out in the wild. It's a question whether humans should interfere with nature's cruel ways, especially when it effects it's wildlife. This mother bear and her two cubs seemed to defy the odds when they were faced with a hurdle in the tundra-like Russian climate. As they attempted to swim across a lake, they realized that it was going to be a difficult task. The mother, realizing that it had better swimming skills than her cubs, went into mother-mode, amazingly defying almost every assumption we've made about motherly instincts.

A Bond

There is no closer bond than a mother and her child, this is true for almost any creature that exists on the earth. However, this story may have you second guessing this assumption. The story revolves around a mother who seemingly saves herself, even though her children are staring in the face of danger. This leaves room for an unlikely hero who had to step in in order to save the bear cubs. When this new savior enters, a new love was also born.

http://www.worldlifestyle.com/trending/when-a-mother-bear-left-her-cubs-to-drown-nearby-fishermen-had-to-take-fate-into-their-own-hands-4

Lets step in and save our children even when the mother doesn’t have the strength or courage!  We have the human ability to care and nurture.  Its called Human Compassion.

I just realized I posted this in the wrong thread so re-posting here.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 12:33:13 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2018, 01:16:48 am »