Author Topic: Rush: Nobody Stood Up for Judge Bork  (Read 496 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Nobody Stood Up for Judge Bork
« on: July 04, 2018, 12:48:43 am »

Nobody Stood Up for Judge Bork

Jul 3, 2018

RUSH: Here is Bill in San Diego. You’re next, sir. Great to have you with us. What’s up?

CALLER: Hey, Rush! I just wanted to say, I really enjoy the news and watching Trump take issues and exposing the Democrats. I’m waiting for him to now talk about the Democrats and the Democratic Party War on Women and how they’re attacking all the women that are successful and people he’s promoting. He is gonna stand up for them and keep promoting them, and he’s gonna always back the women in government, and he doesn’t understand why the Democrats are so threatened by them.

RUSH: Well, I think that’s… You know, you have an actual very perceptive observation there. Trump fights back at every attack they make. And if he nominates a woman, we can pretty much predict what’s gonna happen. If he nominates… Say it’s Amy Barrett. They’re gonna go after her in predictable ways. That’s the thing. The left is eminently predictable. The left does not surprise you. They don’t surprise us anymore, right, folks? We’ve seen it. We know what had to happen.

What has always frustrated us is that, even knowing that, our side never had a strategery to deal with it! Our side always did seem surprised. You and I aren’t. Well, Trump has a strategy of dealing with it — and if they go after his nominee, he’s gonna defend her. You know, I have to remind you of something. The Bork nomination in 1987 or whatever. I know it was before this show… I know it was in the late eighties, and it was before this program started.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/07/03/nobody-stood-up-for-judge-bork/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34