Author Topic: Texas: Muslim arrested, hired hit man to kill Houston police officer  (Read 478 times)

rangerrebew

Texas: Muslim arrested, hired hit man to kill Houston police officer
July 2, 2018 / creeping   

HOUSTON – The man accused of trying to have a Houston police officer killed appeared in court overnight.

According to the Houston Police Department, Mohammed Mohamed agreed to pay a hit man $2,000 to kill the officer.

He is now being held on a $1 million bond. He does not have a criminal record but police were urging the magistrate to consider Mohamed’s significant ties to Egypt when setting his bond.

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2018/07/02/muslim-hired-hit-man-to-kill-cop/

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Texas: Muslim arrested, hired hit man to kill Houston police officer
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2018, 01:27:35 pm »
Police say Mohamed’s shipping company was racking up code violations in the past several months.

One particular HPD officer was called to the company several times to issue the citations.

Police say that is when Mohamed began looking for a hit man, hoping that his problem would go away.

Not really assimilated, is he?

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Re: Texas: Muslim arrested, hired hit man to kill Houston police officer
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 03:46:01 pm »
Not really assimilated, is he?

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- Police have arrested a man wanted for allegedly trying to hire someone as a hitman to kill a police officer, the Houston Police Department said.

During a news briefing on Wednesday at 1200 Travis, police said Mohammed Mohamed, 47, initially wanted someone to throw acid in the officer's face and maim him..

Acid attack?  How muslim of him!
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."