Author Topic: Liberal group launches $5 million push against Trump’s SCOTUS pick  (Read 616 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

A new group aiming to serve as a liberal counterweight to the right on judicial nominations plans to spend $5 million opposing President Donald Trump’s Supreme Court pick.

Demand Justice will invest in radio, TV, digital and voter mobilization, an official said. The campaign will focus on Maine and Alaska, home of moderate Senate Republicans Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski, as well as Indiana, North Dakota and West Virginia, where vulnerable Senate Democrats are facing re-election...

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/02/demand-justice-liberal-group-supreme-court-690630
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Hmmmm.....

Doesn't Mr. Trump have to actually PICK someone first to become the nominee?

Sounds like a case of unfocused umbrage...  ;)

Offline Drago

• "Life is a Journey"
Sounds like a case of unfocused umbrage...  ;)

You use fancy words! I was going to say "What pick? Sounds like general/aways "pissed-off-ness"".  ;-)

Offline Frank Cannon

Yeah, because when the stupid Rats dump tons of money into a issue it always works out for them. Why just last month George Soros was bragging about how mush good he was doing with all the money he has spent on these splinter groups....oh...wait.....sorry. He was complaining that it was all a waste of time. My bad.

Online cato potatoe

I wonder if Soros put strings on his money this time?  The Rent-a-mobs were bad optics.  Might want to try something else.

Offline jpsb

Hmmmm.....

Doesn't Mr. Trump have to actually PICK someone first to become the nominee?

Nope, it's Trump so no matter who he picks "they" will be 100% in opposition. These days it's
total war against all things Trump. I just hope whoever he picks get SS protection. On an other
note this SC battle should show all conservatives just how important it is to vote this Nov.

Lots of good reasons to go with Barrett, but only if he can get the votes to put her over the finish
line. Otherwise go with one of the Ks. Joan Larsen is a good choice too. I'd like to see a
conservative woman on the SC, if we have the votes.