Author Topic: Never Trumpers Suffer Yet Another Utter Humiliation  (Read 3341 times)

Silver Pines

Re: Never Trumpers Suffer Yet Another Utter Humiliation
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2018, 05:05:23 am »
[quote author=DCPatriot link=topic=322795.msg1732589#msg1732589 date=1530678410
And I admit to posting on any thread that points out their insignificance...their nothingness.  And make no apology for it.
[/quote]

@DCPatriot

Making an effort to post in order to counter...nothing.

Lol

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2018, 05:36:26 am »
Of course he's a huge asset to the forum. 

My point is...who in the hell is kidding whom?

One of the biggest reasons those afflicted with TDS post is to critique everything he does, hoping for an "I Told You So!" day.

You don't get it, because like the rest of your fawning foam-at-the-mouth Trumpistas - you're too blind to see the damage that you yourselves have wrought. Did you honestly think the past 24 months of threats, intimidations and 'Nyah-Nyah-Nyah's were just going to somehow be forgotten?

Nope.   You people have driven most of us to oppose you with vehemence, and you created the very situation and atmosphere whereby those of us whom may have once been willing to take a wait-and-see-what-Trump-does approach, regard you and the rest of the Trump fanatics as no less a menace to our own liberty as the rabid Leftists are, if not moreso.

And I admit to posting on any thread that points out their insignificance...their nothingness.  And make no apology for it.

Horseshit.  If we were so insignificant, you wouldn't be going to the daily lengths you go to in order to 'point out' how insignificant we supposedly are.  In one breath you people insist our intransigence and lack of support will bring Trump's agenda down and in the next breath insist we amount to nothing.

If our 'nothingness' were as you now say it is - you wouldn't bother commenting about what we insignificants have to say.  You, yourself said it was your daily pleasure to poke us in the face at every opportunity you can create or find, to goad, insult and ridicule those who are not marching in lockstep with your mob.

The truth is it pisses you off and brings you people to fits of virulent rage every single time we "insignificants" say or opine something that you feel is not flattering or respectful and endearing to your prince.

It has to be a two way street, here.   ...just doing my part.   

Except for such a 'minority' of a dozen or so rabid Trumpistas on this board,  you do more than half the bitching, moaning and complaining about everything from the membership to the Moderating because in your estimation it isn't a 'fair street'.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2018, 06:30:46 am »
So who at TBR is a "Never" Trumper ....meaning they do not or can not say anything positive about Trump?

Versus say about 5 people here who can not say anything negative about him, and are totally unobjecitve?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2018, 10:07:09 am »
So who at TBR is a "Never" Trumper ....meaning they do not or can not say anything positive about Trump?

Versus say about 5 people here who can not say anything negative about him, and are totally unobjecitve?

Enough with the nonsense.

Giving feint praise means squat...coming from the likes of them.

'You' hate Donald Trump as POTUS.  'You' still can't cope with it.

"I was wrong about him" is a foreign concept to 'you'.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2018, 10:59:43 am »

Analogy: husband and wife gets into an argument. One of them is wrong, who knows, maybe both of them are wrong; but, both harden in their position because dammit! their pride won’t let them give in to the other.

That’s all it is, stubborn pride.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2018, 11:55:22 am »

BS!!!.   As I have said, I am a 55/45 positive on his actions, and have stated so.  Check my posting record.  So quit lying about other members here

OTOH...Thanks for showing up and standing up as a "LEADER" of those 5  I mentioned earlier.  You couldn't say something remotely critical of DJT, if your life depended on it.  Classic Freep Syndrome Sufferer.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 11:57:16 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2018, 12:24:36 pm »
BS!!!.   As I have said, I am a 55/45 positive on his actions, and have stated so.  Check my posting record.  So quit lying about other members here

OTOH...Thanks for showing up and standing up as a "LEADER" of those 5  I mentioned earlier.  You couldn't say something remotely critical of DJT, if your life depended on it.  Classic Freep Syndrome Sufferer.

I'm an educated man.  Jesuits.

Cannot help you, @catfish1957 if you're not able to grasp the use of '  ' around a word.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2018, 12:53:11 pm »

No that’s bullshit @DCPatriot  .  There are many of us who did not want trump as president, who despise how the man has lived his life and are concerned about his thin skin and how he reacts to perceived slights...but we have still given him credit on the good things he has done and will continue to do so. I will call him out when he is a moron who sticks his foot in his mouth and I will support him when he does the right thing.  That is NORMAL.

You and your ilk who are slaves to the cult of personality, who can find not a single example of ANYTHING he has done that you wish he’d done differently are batshit crazy.   I don’t agree with my wife 100% of the time...hell I don’t agree with MYSELF 100% Of the time.   And yet y’all can’t find ONE SINGLE instance where he did not perform to your expectations?  That is NOT NORMAL!

And instead of acknowledging your own fealty, y’all lash out at everyone who is not just like you and take every opportunity to pick this fight over and over and over again. 
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2018, 01:12:00 pm »
No that’s bullshit @DCPatriot  .  There are many of us who did not want trump as president, who despise how the man has lived his life and are concerned about his thin skin and how he reacts to perceived slights...but we have still given him credit on the good things he has done and will continue to do so. I will call him out when he is a moron who sticks his foot in his mouth and I will support him when he does the right thing.  That is NORMAL.

You and your ilk who are slaves to the cult of personality, who can find not a single example of ANYTHING he has done that you wish he’d done differently are batshit crazy.   I don’t agree with my wife 100% of the time...hell I don’t agree with MYSELF 100% Of the time.   And yet y’all can’t find ONE SINGLE instance where he did not perform to your expectations?  That is NOT NORMAL!

And instead of acknowledging your own fealty, y’all lash out at everyone who is not just like you and take every opportunity to pick this fight over and over and over again.

You don't know what you're talking about, @Axeslinger

I've criticized President Trump on multiple occasions...notably on he last budget and also on tariffs which hurt the American farmer. 

Offline MOD3

« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2018, 01:27:43 pm »
How about we suspend this argument for the day?

Go out and celebrate the birth of our country.