Author Topic: Now Rand Paul’s Attacker is Suing Him  (Read 977 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Now Rand Paul’s Attacker is Suing Him
« on: July 02, 2018, 02:40:06 am »

Roll Call
Eric Garcia
Posted Jun 28, 2018 8:28 AM

Sen. Rand Paul’s neighbor who was convicted of assaulting the senator has filed a counter lawsuit against Paul.

Rene Boucher’s counter lawsuit seeks, “all compensatory and punitive damages permitted by law,” from Paul, WBKO reported.

The lawsuit comes after Paul filed a civil lawsuit against Boucher and also sought an injunction against his neighbor.

Boucher’s attorney is also seeking to dismiss Paul’s lawsuit.

(more)
https://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/rand-pauls-neighbor-files-counter-lawsuit
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Suppressed

Re: Now Rand Paul’s Attacker is Suing Him
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 03:26:05 am »
Sen. Paul was likely in violation of the HOA rules.  I hate HOAs, but if you join one, you should follow the rules.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Applewood

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 09:21:09 am »
Just reminded me.  I'm running low on popcorn. 

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2018, 12:53:28 pm »
Two words: Tort Reform..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2018, 12:58:28 am »
Sen. Paul was likely in violation of the HOA rules.  I hate HOAs, but if you join one, you should follow the rules.

Come again??  Regardless if Rand violated HOA rules or not, that does not give is neighbor the right to attack him!  He attacked a sitting Senator and inflicted serious injuries to him; at the very least he should have been charged with a felony.

IF his neighbor's attorney is using the fact that Rand may have violated HOA rules, he's a crap lawyer. Rand could have broken every single HOA rule and still does not excuse his neighbor's behavior.   The neighbor attacked and injured another human being.  That's assault and battery which is against the law and punishable.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2018, 01:00:11 am »
Just reminded me.  I'm running low on popcorn.

:pop41: :2popcorn:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2018, 01:12:28 am »
The countersuit is purely procedural. It has no merit and no bearing on the case at hand. I expect it will be summarily thrown out without issue.

For this maniac to even try to claim that he is in some way a victim of Rand Paul is ridiculous on its face.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2018, 02:29:10 am »
Come again??  Regardless if Rand violated HOA rules or not, that does not give is neighbor the right to attack him!  He attacked a sitting Senator and inflicted serious injuries to him; at the very least he should have been charged with a felony.

IF his neighbor's attorney is using the fact that Rand may have violated HOA rules, he's a crap lawyer. Rand could have broken every single HOA rule and still does not excuse his neighbor's behavior.   The neighbor attacked and injured another human being.  That's assault and battery which is against the law and punishable.
But is it against the HOA rules? That appears to be the really important question.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2018, 01:24:06 pm »

Please show me where I said the attack was justified.

You're having delusions and seeing things that aren't there.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn