Author Topic: "Trump has a heart of gold," People magazine said  (Read 19271 times)

Offline Suppressed

Re: "Trump has a heart of gold," People magazine said
« Reply #175 on: July 20, 2018, 12:30:00 am »
   In defense of all Briefers, we Tried, I welcomed @LegalAmerican to TBR at least twice, even complimented her AFTER I discovered she was another mouthy Trumper (like we need any more of 'those people' around here).  /JK

I still say she's got a lot of Spunk and could be an asset to this board if she could figure out how to quit calling us a bunch of Lefties.

my.02 centavos

I agree with you, @corbe@LegalAmerican could definitely be an asset and provide another point of view, but his current approach isn't productive.  I would love to see a respectful exchange of ideas.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #176 on: July 20, 2018, 12:32:50 am »
Why would you say that helping blacks is "left"?!?

Good catch!  I missed that bit of racism because the grammar structure was so tortured.  To call that "leftist" is revolting.  I don't think this person knows the left from the right.  Explains much.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #177 on: July 20, 2018, 12:35:41 am »
Take it up with Benjamin Franklin, it's his quote.

But perhaps in your twisted worldview you will regard Franklin as a Left because he doesn't have anything nice to say about Trump.

You continue to prove the fact you are just a TOS Troll nasty ankle-biter.  Methinks you will be happier back at FR in the Trump echo-chamber.   Happier for you because I intend to engage your inane drivel and trollish idiocies every single time you post here.  I'll make you my new gojo mat for blade practice.

Yeah, I noticed Jazz has been boring you lately.  time for fresh game.  Dibs on the popcorn concession....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #178 on: July 20, 2018, 01:15:07 am »
@aligncare, that person came in bitching and yelling and calling names from the very first.  Everybody agrees she/he was a jerk.  But you approve of her because she vocalized her adoring love for Trump in every post.

@CatherineofAragon that and because she slammed every member of TBR that is NOT a member of the Gang of Hate.

It's that whole enemy of my enemy thing.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #179 on: July 20, 2018, 01:21:55 am »
You mean the same Donald Trump......

1. Who said on MTP in 1999 that he was Very Pro-Choice?
2. Said in his 2000 book "The America We Deserve" stated He supported a Assault Weapons Ban, and a longer waiting period to buy guns?
3. Told Larry King in 1999 that he supported Universal Health Care?
4. Who Donated at least twice to Clinton Campaigns 2002-2007.  Donated $100,000 to Clinton Foundation?
5. Who Was a registered Democrat 2001-2009?
6. as POTUS pushes a budget that adds another $5T to national debt?
7. Spouts twitter fed diarrhea on almost a weekly basis?

And you have the balls to call us "not conservative".  I'd say you're the sheep that has been duped into the Trump Brain Numbing Collective.  Carry on son.

Once upon a time I was a liberal. With maturity, I learned.  Are your beliefs, alone same. since teenager?  Nothing you posted is valid,,today.  What is valid is DONALD J. TRUMPS list of beliefs, listed in 1915. And his keeping his word to the American people.  Going BACK in history is a NON-rights trait.  He has been republican since middle 80's. I have that video. Taking things OUT OF CONTEXT, IS NOT fact worthy. I doubt what you posted is correct.  Did you ever change your mind? President Trump still wants health care for people. IF he was for UNIVERSAL heath care, he would have left obamcare on the books. He doesn't. His "Universal" means, getting health care across STATE LINES.

TRUMP donated ,to a lot of people. Ronald Reagan, Mitt Romney. BOTH SIDES. Republicans also.

Since Trump became president, he has saved taxpayers 2 billion a day.  You have no clue, only left propaganda.
You do not understand the man, at all!   Being on twitter , is the ONLY way, he can communicate with people.  Left, lying, media is certainly not going to tell you the truth. Obama used internet. Now you have a problem using twitter? 
You repeated a lot of OLD,OLD NEWS.   :thud:    I look at what he is doing, producing,TODAY.

This is why I say he is a CENTRIST. I thought you non-right people wanted that?  Reach across the aisle? 
Now you don't.  Like I said, once Iwas a liberal. Then I learned. Most young people are liberal, till they mature.
President is seeing, who his real friends are now.  Not ROMENY, NOT LEE, NOT CLINTONS, NOT OBAMAS.  YOU need to be upset with Obama FLYING AROUND THE WORLD ON OUR TAX DOLLARS, SABOTAGING & UNDERMINING OUR PRESIDENT.  That is costing us a lot. Does that bother you, a fraud, past president, doing that? 

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #180 on: July 20, 2018, 01:26:12 am »

Once upon a time I was a liberal. With maturity, I learned.  Are your beliefs, alone same. since teenager?  Nothing you posted is valid,,today.  What is valid is DONALD J. TRUMPS list of beliefs, listed in 1915. And his keeping his word to the American people.  Going BACK in history is a NON-rights trait.  He has been republican since middle 80's. I have that video. Taking things OUT OF CONTEXT, IS NOT fact worthy. I doubt what you posted is correct.  Did you ever change your mind? President Trump still wants health care for people. IF he was for UNIVERSAL heath care, he would have left obamcare on the books. He doesn't. His "Universal" means, getting health care across STATE LINES.

TRUMP donated ,to a lot of people. Ronald Reagan, Mitt Romney. BOTH SIDES. Republicans also.

Since Trump became president, he has saved taxpayers 2 billion a day.  You have no clue, only left propaganda.
You do not understand the man, at all!   Being on twitter , is the ONLY way, he can communicate with people.  Left, lying, media is certainly not going to tell you the truth. Obama used internet. Now you have a problem using twitter? 
You repeated a lot of OLD,OLD NEWS.   :thud:    I look at what he is doing, producing,TODAY.

This is why I say he is a CENTRIST. I thought you non-right people wanted that?  Reach across the aisle? 
Now you don't.  Like I said, once Iwas a liberal. Then I learned. Most young people are liberal, till they mature.
President is seeing, who his real friends are now.  Not ROMENY, NOT LEE, NOT CLINTONS, NOT OBAMAS.  YOU need to be upset with Obama FLYING AROUND THE WORLD ON OUR TAX DOLLARS, SABOTAGING & UNDERMINING OUR PRESIDENT.  That is costing us a lot. Does that bother you, a fraud, past president, doing that?

I'll tell you what's costing us a lot, that $1.7 trillion spending bill Donald signed a few months ago.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #181 on: July 20, 2018, 01:49:47 am »
I'll tell you what's costing us a lot, that $1.7 trillion spending bill Donald signed a few months ago.

I support our military, as does President Trump.  I was going to get information for the poster I was replying to. I tried to look up things. ALL I saw, were LEFTS sites, like lying radical sites, SNOPES & FACTCHECK, run by radical lefts & funded by Annenberg foundation. BILL AYERS.
Huffington, Washington post, New York times.  ALL LEFTS & LIARS.  They all support NWO, OBAMA & GLOBALISTS.  You all are falling for it.
The only site I could support, Is NRA RADIO, on every Wednesday on the internet.  I don't listen it. Already know what is going on in our country. I can't try to educate you all, with FOUR YEARS of constant lying about trump. Do none of you research? you all believe, what is put out there, by SOROS FUNDED GROUPS?,,MOVEON.ORG.

I really need to set up my desktop, which has saved files of truth. None of you, get the big picture. Employment is on the rise. Duplicate agencies are being removed. Pedophiles arrested. The border is being protected.  He has accomplished so much in 18 months!  More then any president prior. I would take up pages to list them all. none of you know any positive things done for our country?  YOU THINK LEFT,LYING MEDIA IS TELLING YOU ANY TRUTH?  SO SAD. Most of you are "useful idiots"=Stalin or Lenin.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #182 on: July 20, 2018, 02:08:26 am »

I support our military, as does President Trump.  I was going to get information for the poster I was replying to. I tried to look up things. ALL I saw, were LEFTS sites, like lying radical sites, SNOPES & FACTCHECK, run by radical lefts & funded by Annenberg foundation. BILL AYERS.
Huffington, Washington post, New York times.  ALL LEFTS & LIARS.  They all support NWO, OBAMA & GLOBALISTS.  You all are falling for it.
The only site I could support, Is NRA RADIO, on every Wednesday on the internet.  I don't listen it. Already know what is going on in our country. I can't try to educate you all, with FOUR YEARS of constant lying about trump. Do none of you research? you all believe, what is put out there, by SOROS FUNDED GROUPS?,,MOVEON.ORG.

I really need to set up my desktop, which has saved files of truth. None of you, get the big picture. Employment is on the rise. Duplicate agencies are being removed. Pedophiles arrested. The border is being protected.  He has accomplished so much in 18 months!  More then any president prior. I would take up pages to list them all. none of you know any positive things done for our country?  YOU THINK LEFT,LYING MEDIA IS TELLING YOU ANY TRUTH?  SO SAD. Most of you are "useful idiots"=Stalin or Lenin.

So it's a lie that he signed the $1.7 trilln spending bill?  No matter what kind of spin you try to put on it, that kind of out of control spending is not conservative.

Offline corbe

« Reply #183 on: July 20, 2018, 02:09:28 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #184 on: July 20, 2018, 02:10:00 am »
[/quote

You have great signature lines.  Why don"t you believe them? So much damage done by obamas. Now you think, in 18 months it should be  all, ok?  It will take  a  little time to rebuild.  Talk to me after 8 YEARS OF TRUMP REIGN IS OVER. REBUILDING OUR MILITARY IS VITAL..unless you want to wear a burqua?    We lose billions on trade. Trump is correcting that.  Why not pissed at all the PRIOR presidents , that got us into that mess?  TRUMP DIDN'T.
--------

Truth has to be repeated constantly, because Error also is being preached all the time, and not just by a few, but by the multitude. In the Press and Encyclopaedias, in Schools and Universities, everywhere Error holds sway, feeling happy and comfortable in the knowledge of having Majority on its side.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #185 on: July 20, 2018, 02:13:53 am »

The lowest form of debate.  Mocking pictures.  22222frying pan

No RIGHT, thinks that of PRESIDENT TRUMP, only non-rights.  But my president TRUMP IS GREAT.  We, who are informed, know it.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #186 on: July 20, 2018, 02:15:52 am »

No RIGHT, thinks that of PRESIDENT TRUMP, only non-rights.  But my president TRUMP IS GREAT.  We, who are informed, know it.

I thought it was rather amusing.  I like memes.
I will NOT comply.

Silver Pines

« Reply #187 on: July 20, 2018, 02:17:10 am »
@CatherineofAragon that and because she slammed every member of TBR that is NOT a member of the Gang of Hate.

It's that whole enemy of my enemy thing.

@txradioguy

Tribalism sucks.

Silver Pines

« Reply #188 on: July 20, 2018, 02:18:19 am »

@LegalAmerican

Do you have a shrine set up in your bedroom?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #189 on: July 20, 2018, 02:21:06 am »
YOU THINK LEFT,LYING MEDIA IS TELLING YOU ANY TRUTH?  SO SAD. Most of you are "useful idiots"=Stalin or Lenin.

Sorry you feel this way..but here you are..

There are a lot of other forums out there who idolize the Trump..I think you should start Googling them.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #190 on: July 20, 2018, 02:21:39 am »
So it's a lie that he signed the $1.7 trilln spending bill?  No matter what kind of spin you try to put on it, that kind of out of control spending is not conservative.

Sorry, noI did not say that.  I thought all you informed people knew it was mostly for our military , which Obama depleted, down to 1942 standards, Nothing got fixed, only destroyed with Obama in charge.  NO BUDGET FOR 8 YEARS.  Now we have tp build up again.  None of you get that?  Do you understand before a 'business " can make money, some capital has to be spent?  In the mean time, expenses keep going on.  None of you seem INFORMED ON HERE.  At least those who are responding with half truth posts to me.  If you were INFORMED,,,THESE kind of issues,,would NOT BE AN ISSUE.  I can remember, only so much. Now I need to go back in time & find some old posts.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #191 on: July 20, 2018, 02:21:52 am »

Yes, mostly, he’s sat back and said, “Send me something to sign!”  His legislative team was in on the discussions for months for the omnibus.  When it finally came out, he claimed nobody read it and acted like he had to sign it under duress.

Good point.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #192 on: July 20, 2018, 02:26:33 am »

I thought puns were the lowest form of...oh, wait, that's humor, not debate.  What was this thread about anyway?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #193 on: July 20, 2018, 02:30:11 am »
None of you seem INFORMED ON HERE.  At least those who are responding with half truth posts to me.  If you were INFORMED,,,

I'm sorry...did somebody die and make you our Lecturer in Chief? Do you have some kind of divine knowledge?  At this point you seem more to me just an ordinary sycophant with a loose grasp on facts and a huge estimation of your worth.  Myst may have a point about your Googling some Trump echo-chamber fora.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 02:30:56 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #194 on: July 20, 2018, 02:33:16 am »
He has been republican since middle 80's. 

BULL!

Here's where he registered as a Democrat, in 2001:

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2298752/trumpvr2001.pdf

Here's where he'd previously registered for the Independence Party, in 1999:

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2298752/trumpvr2001.pdf

@LegalAmerican

Apologies to all for the size, but some people seem to need it.
+++++++++

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #195 on: July 20, 2018, 02:33:57 am »

Riiiight... ALL news is lies, except the approved news. Propaganda much?

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #196 on: July 20, 2018, 02:35:05 am »
[/quote

You have great signature lines.  Why don"t you believe them? So much damage done by obamas. Now you think, in 18 months it should be  all, ok?  It will take  a  little time to rebuild.  Talk to me after 8 YEARS OF TRUMP REIGN IS OVER. REBUILDING OUR MILITARY IS VITAL..unless you want to wear a burqua?    We lose billions on trade. Trump is correcting that.  Why not pissed at all the PRIOR presidents , that got us into that mess?  TRUMP DIDN'T.
--------

Truth has to be repeated constantly, because Error also is being preached all the time, and not just by a few, but by the multitude. In the Press and Encyclopaedias, in Schools and Universities, everywhere Error holds sway, feeling happy and comfortable in the knowledge of having Majority on its side.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I guess I'm complex enough that I can be mad at everyone who is happy to continue spending mney we don't have.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #197 on: July 20, 2018, 02:41:27 am »

You repeated a lot of OLD,OLD NEWS.   :thud:    I look at what he is doing, producing, TODAY.  ... 

This is an excellent post @LegalAmerican   You have strong, well thought out opinions and a good understanding of what's happening in the country today.  I'd like to see you live to post another day.

We need you.

But as of now, this thread is not about politics, policies or even the President --- this thread is now about you.  You are the subject and the entertainment.  This is a no win combination.  Trust me, I have been right where you are.

My two cents worth of advice is this:  Leave this thread.  Look through the dozens of others in National News, World News, Editorial and Politics.  Join a conversation that is about substance.  Add your voice there.  Methinks you will be pleasantly surprised by some of the replies you receive.

Again, hang tough.  You'll find your rhythm.  Many of us look forward to seeing you around campus.  :beer:

« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 02:46:26 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #198 on: July 20, 2018, 02:45:58 am »
Do you understand before a 'business " can make money, some capital has to be spent? 

Have we not spent???

I thought Trump was such a dealmaker.  I guess you're saying he's too incompetent to get the budget deal he promised.  Okay, fair enough...his mouth was bigger than his competence.

Bless his little gold heart.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 02:47:48 am by Suppressed »
+++++++++

Offline KittenClaws

• Normalcy Bias? I like to think I don't have it.
« Reply #199 on: July 20, 2018, 02:48:19 am »

Well, it's kinda true.

You know, I mocked those that blindly supported Obama, I mean, geez, was Obama obvious or not?

But rabid Trump supporters are just as bad.  I voted for Trump, but I certainly don't idolize him or his friend Q.

Both of them need to learn about..."proof"...as in, prove it ! Not tomorrow or next month, but, NOW