Author Topic: America really did have a Manchurian Candidate in the White House  (Read 366 times)

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jul/1/us-really-did-have-manchurian-candidate-white-hous/

America really did have a Manchurian Candidate in the White House
By L. Todd Wood
Sunday, July 1, 2018

After returning from a tour of some of the war zones in the Middle East — which ended with the Free Iran Gathering 2018 in Paris — I am struck by the realization that America really did have a Manchurian Candidate in The White House for eight years. If you look at the evidence, there really is no other conclusion. The calamitous consequences of the Obama presidency will be felt for the foreseeable future.

In the short year and a half that President Trump has been in office, he has put in place policy that has mitigated the damage that President Obama inflicted on our national security and on our allies. The speed with which Trump has been able to turn things around points to the diabolical depths the Obama administration went to in order to undermine our national strength and way of life. All Trump had to do was stop doing things that hurt America; America could then take care of itself. The results are plain as day. However, it will take decades for the Obama damage to be completely undone. The deviousness of the Obama sedition runs deep.

Think about it or a moment. If you wanted peace in the Middle East, why would you throw away the trillions of dollars spent, as well as the lives of thousands of American souls, by irresponsibly pulling out ALL American troops from Iraq? No matter your thoughts on starting the war, pulling out was an irresponsible thing to do. We still have troops in Germany, Korea and Japan, for God’s sake. Why? For stability, that’s why. As Colin Powell said, we broke it, now we own it. It was a given that instability would follow the force withdrawal. When you combine this act with the reality that Obama never really did try to defeat the Islamic State, what conclusion can you come up with? Trump defeated them in a few months. The conclusion is obvious: Obama really didn’t want to destroy them.

More at URL above...

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: America really did have a Manchurian Candidate in the White House
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 07:07:49 pm »
My only response to this article is a hearty   :amen:

I have been telling anyone who would listen the same for quite some time.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2018, 08:38:54 pm »
As the meme says, "No shit, Sherlock"!

And yet, he was able to get away with it....the fear of a racial war/riots, hacked FBI files, a militant CIA/DOJ

Furthermore, it's the reason the FBI and Rothstein won't give up the evidence.   It all points to Hillary and Barack.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline the_doc

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2018, 08:49:35 pm »
My only response to this article is a hearty   :amen:

I have been telling anyone who would listen the same for quite some time.

I started warning folks that Obama is not an American citizen at all even before the 2008 DNC convention.  Most folks dismissed my warning, but I will soon be completely vindicated.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2018, 09:40:44 pm »
The writer could have...SHOULD have written this at least 4 years ago.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald