Author Topic: John McCain To Resign Senate Seat on the 4th of July, Says Aide. Cindy McCain Offered his Seat  (Read 4509 times)

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Something made/distilled in America by 'mericans by Gawd!

Rebel Yell 10-year Single Barrel!

:beer:
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Rebel Yell 10-year Single Barrel!

:beer:

Never tried it.   Looks interesting!   Thanks
Producer: Luxco (Sourced)rebel-yell-single-barrel-10-yr002
50% ABV (100°)
Mash Bill: unstated, assumed to be Heaven Hill standard wheated bourbon mash bill: 68% Corn, 20% Wheat, 12% Malted Barley
Barrel Char Level: #3 (Assumed)
Availability: Limited, One-Time release
MSRP: $49.99
Barrel # 4744359
Distilled: 09/2005
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm skeptical of McCain's motive as stated here. If true it would be the first time he'd ever done anything high profile that would benefit the party only and win him no personal praise from the MSM.

The act of kicking the bucket will win huge headlines and flags at half-staff for a week, at least.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

Just read that in honor of McLame retiring on July 4th, the state of AZ will be shooting his remains out of a cannon as the finally of a fireworks display.

Offline libertybele

So....if he does retire and his wifey takes his spot, does anyone know if that's temporary or will she fill in for the remainder of what would have been his term?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Hoodat

So....if he does retire and his wifey takes his spot, does anyone know if that's temporary or will she fill in for the remainder of what would have been his term?

At this point, whoever the governor appoints will fill in until the 2020 election since the deadline for the 2018 election has passed.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
By this time tomorrow, guess we're gonna find out !!

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
By this time tomorrow, guess we're gonna find out !!

Will the head will be dead>

Yet?
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline libertybele

I got up early this morning .... patiently waiting.  McCain's retirement would be a wonderful gift to Americans today!!!! 
GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.     :patriot: :patriot: :4th:
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 10:45:54 am by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I'll believe it when I see it. Not getting my hopes up yet. McCain is a backstabbing bastard. He is famous for saying one thing and then doing another, always at the very last minute to get maximum damage.

McCain may have been trying to goad Trump into saying something about it, just so he could pull the rug out at the last second. He has done this stunt before, several times.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

I'll believe it when I see it. Not getting my hopes up yet. McCain is a backstabbing bastard. He is famous for saying one thing and then doing another, always at the very last minute to get maximum damage.

McCain may have been trying to goad Trump into saying something about it, just so he could pull the rug out at the last second. He has done this stunt before, several times.

No, definitely not counting on the S.O.B. retiring either, but his retirement would be a great gift.

Offline Slide Rule

Today is the day.

Did McCain resign or die?

Nothing in the headlines.

:)
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline libertybele

Today is the day.

8888crybaby **nononono*    :patriot:

Online rustynail

Ace McCain downed five planes.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Well Songbird, waiting for you to sing...
The Republic is lost.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Ace McCain downed five planes.

How many more did he 'down' with all the information and passive support he gave to the V.C.?
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Today is the day.

The day is young....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Sen. John McCain’s longtime aide says he is working on physical therapy
KTAR, Jul 1, 2018

PHOENIX — U.S. Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) has been working on physical therapy in an attempt to get stronger as he battles a deadly brain cancer, his longtime aide Mark Salter told CBS’s “Face The Nation” on Sunday.

“He’s doing alright. He’s hanging in there, he’s working on physical therapy, trying to get stronger, and staying engaged with his staff. He’s doing well,” Salter, who also co-authored McCain’s recent memoir “The Restless Wave: Good Times, Just Causes, Great Fights, and Other Appreciations,” told host Margaret Brennan.

Salter also said McCain is still staying up-to-date with all the events in Washington. “He is, still reading the papers, watching the news,” he added.

More:  http://ktar.com/story/2125942/sen-john-mccains-longtime-aide-says-he-is-working-on-physical-therapy/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

John McCain shows gratitude for US military on Independence Day
KTAR, Jul 4, 2018

PHOENIX – In celebration of Independence Day, U.S. Sen. John McCain released a heartfelt statement on Wednesday, thanking all members of the U.S. armed forces for their service.

“As we celebrate our nation’s independence, I am especially mindful of the value of our freedom,” McCain said in a statement. “America is the freest and most prosperous country in the world, offering life of liberty and endless opportunity.

“May we all remember the sacrifices made by generations of Americans to secure the liberty we so often take for granted, and that we celebrate today.”

A Vietnam war veteran, McCain has made a tradition out of visiting troops oversees since the September 11 terrorist attacks. He has made 10 total Fourth of July trips to the Middle East since 2001, and four since 2013.

“One of the greatest privileges of my life has been marking Independence Day with America’s service members and diplomats selflessly serving overseas,” McCain said. “As I spend this Fourth of July at home in Arizona, my thoughts are with these courageous men and women fighting terrorism and tyranny around the world.”

http://ktar.com/story/2130437/john-mccain-shows-gratitude-for-us-military-on-independence-day/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Boilerplate.  I'm not convinced he's still kicking, and I think it's highly unlikely the pill-popping, child robbing beer baroness is going to be offered the replacement position.  That rumor was started by some clown that doesn't live anywhere Arizona.
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

How many more did he 'down' with all the information and passive support he gave to the V.C.?

888high58888   9999hair out0000    :patriot:     

« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 04:42:54 pm by libertybele »

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Boilerplate.  I'm not convinced he's still kicking, and I think it's highly unlikely the pill-popping, child robbing beer baroness is going to be offered the replacement position.  That rumor was started by some clown that doesn't live anywhere Arizona.

The only way we will know when he does pass on, is through his daughter Meghan. She seems to have a close connection to him. There is no way she will be able to cover his death and pretend he is still alive even if she is ordered to do it.

When she starts missing her normal routine, and her eyes show signs of crying, that is when we will know he is gone. Watch Meghan for the real story.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The only way we will know when he does pass on, is through his daughter Meghan. She seems to have a close connection to him. There is no way she will be able to cover his death and pretend he is still alive even if she is ordered to do it.

When she starts missing her normal routine, and her eyes show signs of crying, that is when we will know he is gone. Watch Meghan for the real story.

She burst into tears on The View several months ago....
I will NOT comply.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
She burst into tears on The View several months ago....

I wonder if there is an extortion scam going on. Is Cindy McCain refusing to announce his death unless she is guaranteed to be his replacement by governor Ducey? If Ducey refuses her demand, then she keeps him in limbo forever with no one really knowing with any certainty whether or not he is really dead or alive.

I can see the governor ordering authorities of some kind into his compound for confirmation of his status before the vote on SCOTUS. The situation as it is, is untenable and ridiculous.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 05:32:49 pm by 240B »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
So then what time of day on July 4th does this Internet claim, take place?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln