Author Topic: Parents outraged after celebrity-friendly $45,000-a-year Manhattan school reveals plans to separate  (Read 1169 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

DAILYMAIL.COM
By MATTHEW WRIGHT
PUBLISHED: 22:10 EDT, 30 June 2018

• Last month, parents learned that Little Red School House in the West Village would place minority students in the same homerooms for the fall
  • Director Philip Kassen was said to have already implemented the practice for the 2017-18 school year for the school's 7th and 8th grade students
  • Kassen released a message to parents on Wednesday detailing the purpose of the 'initiative,' but many shared that they hadn't heard of it
  • By mid June the policy was said to have been nixed by Kassen after parents continued complaining about the practice

(more)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5905299/West-Village-school-fire-parents-learn-policy-students-segregated.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Isn't this exactly what the Black activists are demanding, in colleges all over the country? What is the problem?
Blacks are begging to bring back segregation. Give them what they want. I support the Black activists. I think it is a great idea.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline dfwgator

Segregation Today
Segregation Tomorrow
Segregation Forever

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
George Wallace was right.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
If this is what blacks want, by all means, let them have it.

No complaints from me.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The Dems must be laughing at this one.  They've actually gotten people...especially minorities to regress into believing and actually supporting "separate but equal".

I'm sure somewhere Robert Byrd...Bull Connor...Orval Faubus and William Fullbright are smiling.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!