Author Topic: Tea found to prevent fat storage in the liver, lower blood glucose  (Read 352 times)

rangerrebew

Tea found to prevent fat storage in the liver, lower blood glucose

Saturday, June 30, 2018 by: Michelle Simmons   

(Natural News) Tea, particularly its green and black varieties, can prevent fat storage in the liver and lower blood sugar, according to the study published in the Journal of Nutrition & Intermediary Metabolism.

The study was conducted by a team of researchers from the University of Tunis EL Manar and the University of Carthage in Tunisia and Université Paris Diderot in Paris. The research team sought to determine the effects of long-term consumption of green tea and black tea on the lipid digestion of rats fed with a high-fat diet. The rats in the experiment were given green tea decoctions, black tea decoctions, or a placebo for 10 weeks. They measured the fat excreted in feces, liver fat content, the weight of abdominal fat tissues, food intake, and body weight gain.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-06-30-tea-found-to-prevent-fat-storage-in-the-liver-lower-blood-glucose.html

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Re: Tea found to prevent fat storage in the liver, lower blood glucose
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 01:47:35 pm »
Hardly a day goes by that I don't have a glass or two of iced tea. I've maintained my same waist size as when I was a teenager.