Author Topic: Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society: Send $$$ so we can continue to fight the Prez and work with Islamic Re  (Read 308 times)

rangerrebew

Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society: Send $$$ so we can continue to fight the Prez and work with Islamic Relief

Posted by Ann Corcoran on June 29, 2018

I told you again about the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS) here the other day.

They are one of nine federal contractors receiving millions of your tax dollars annually, AND they were a lead organization suing the Trump Administration over the travel ban.

Raising private money is a good thing, but….

Why should we be required to pay for more than half of their budget for their pet projects (including working to encourage more migrants to cross the US border) as outlined by their President and CEO in an appeal for funds today:

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2018/06/29/hebrew-immigrant-aid-society-send-so-we-can-continue-to-fight-the-prez-and-work-with-islamic-relief/

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I've said it a dozen times and I'll say it again. Be careful with any group claiming to represent Jews or Judaism. The Left and the Muslims are now famous for claiming, 'Jews for this' or 'Jews for that', even if there is not a single actual Jewish person involved in the protest, or charity, or movement. It is usually a ruse.

That doesn't mean that there are not real true crazy Israelis and Western Jews out there, who seem to support Islamic terrorists over Jews and Israel. There certainly are self-hating Jews like this. I am only advising that everyone or every group claiming to represent a Jewish cause is not automatically Jewish. Most of the time, with a little digging, you will discover that the group is primarily antisemitic Leftists, or Muslims, without a Jew in sight.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.