Author Topic: WATCH: Ben Shapiro schools Bill Maher in heated debate about incivility, Donald Trump  (Read 571 times)

rangerrebew

WATCH: Ben Shapiro schools Bill Maher in heated debate about incivility, Donald Trump
Jun 30, 2018 9:44 am

Ben Shapiro debated HBO “Real Time” host Bill Maher on Friday in a heated discussion about civility, conservatism, and of course, President Donald Trump and special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation.
What happened?

The conversation began extremely civil as Shapiro explained why he supports some of Trump’s policies and actions in office, citing tax cuts, Iran-Israel Middle Eastern policy, and nominating conservative justices to federal courts.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/06/30/watch-ben-shapiro-schools-bill-maher-in-heated-debate-about-incivility-donald-trump?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM-Final%202018-06-30&utm_term=TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM%20-%20last%20270%20days

Silver Pines

Wait, wait, wait!  I have been told with the utmost certainty that Ben Shapiro is a Never Trump!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Wait, wait, wait!  I have been told with the utmost certainty that Ben Shapiro is a Never Trump!
If you are not applauding absolutely everything that Trump does and says, you are a Never Trumper.............................but you knew that.

Silver Pines

If you are not applauding absolutely everything that Trump does and says, you are a Never Trumper.............................but you knew that.

@GtHawk

Guess we're stuck with the label, then.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

He says he is both for Trump when he does what Shapiro thinks is correct, and he is against him when he is wrong. (He stated that to Maher)

Ben Shapiro happens to be very bright, and  is a member of the IDW, comprised of people that can discuss and even debate issues with civility. Maher falls well short on that count.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline skeeter

He says he is both for Trump when he does what Shapiro thinks is correct, and he is against him when he is wrong. (He stated that to Maher)

Ben Shapiro happens to be very bright, and  is a member of the IDW, comprised of people that can discuss and even debate issues with civility. Maher falls well short on that count.

Shapiro did about as well as any alternative point of view can do in that format, which is completely geared to the leftwing clapping seal.

Silver Pines

Yes, that's what I've been saying about him (and others like Jonah Goldberg, and even myself) for God knows how long, but it's been ignored. 

I agree completely. 

@truth_seeker

Offline cato potatoe

Ben was great in this appearance.  He did not come off as a provocateur or a crony.  We need more like him.

Offline Frank Cannon

The two concluded the conversation by agreeing incivility has become worse in the Trump-era.

Wow. Some smack down.

Offline RoosGirl

The two concluded the conversation by agreeing incivility has become worse in the Trump-era.

Mic drop!   *****rollingeyes*****