Author Topic: BOOM! Trump’s DOJ criminally charges 76 doctors, 23 pharmacists, 19 nurses raking in billions in me  (Read 569 times)

rangerrebew

BOOM! Trump’s DOJ criminally charges 76 doctors, 23 pharmacists, 19 nurses raking in billions in medical fraud to push toxic drugs

Friday, June 29, 2018 by: Mike Adams   

(Natural News) President Trump is draining the “medical swamp.” The U.S. health care system is plagued by rampant fraud, abuse and profiteering carried out by dishonest doctors and pharmacists. In working to combat the rampant fraud, the DOJ has announced an unprecedented crackdown on medical fraud, charging over 600 people with criminal activities that involved over $2 billion medical fraud.

U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions delivered prepared remarks, saying, “This year we are charging 601 people, including 76 doctors, 23 pharmacists, 19 nurses, and other medical personnel with more than $2 billion in medical fraud. In this latest operation, with the help of our fabulous partners at HHS, we have charged another 162 people—including 32 doctors—with the illegal distribution of opioids. This is the most doctors, the most medical personnel, and the most fraud that the Department of Justice has ever taken on in any single law enforcement action.  This is the most defendants we’ve ever charged with health care fraud.  It’s also the most opioid-related fraud defendants we’ve ever charged in a single enforcement action.”

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-06-29-trumps-doj-criminally-charges-doctors-pharmacists-nurses-medical-fraud-drugs.html

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
There's that 60's Batman headline again, it just screams avoid to me. Maybe they could mix it up with BAM!, POW! or ZAP!

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
There's that 60's Batman headline again, it just screams avoid to me. Maybe they could mix it up with BAM!, POW! or ZAP!

Spot on!
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
One field full of fraud is "Substance Treatment," covered under Obamacare and state versions.

The industry is a gigantic ripp-off of taxpayers. But in th middle of the "opiod crisis," nobody wants to take this benefit away from anyone.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

"I'm gonna hit you so hard, words will appear out of thin air describing the sound of the impact."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

And they could at least be more inclusive to Southern culture with an occasional 'Shazam!'.
The Republic is lost.