Author Topic: The Collapse of the Never-Trump Conservatives  (Read 6222 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: The Collapse of the Never-Trump Conservatives
« Reply #125 on: June 30, 2018, 01:52:42 am »
Ohh good grief, spin if you got the web.

The fact of the matter is two of the most unpopular people ever to run for office ended up by perchance at the the final showdown and Trump managed to pull enough rightful hatred of Clinton out to win enough central states to win the election. Nothing much more.

The rest of the story is just poppycock. I am still here, I ain't changed and I never was in the camp of people who would vote for Hillary over Trump as the article suggested.

That's insane, @Sighlass

Wake the hell up, man!    The Republic is being saved.  Being renovated.  The courts.  The economy.  The trade balance.  Jobs!  Jobs!!  Jobs !!!

Your children and grandchildren can grow up hopefully, with viable constitutionalists on the SC.

At the same time, the Obama's FBI, CIA and DOJ were committing high crimes together with Hillary Clinton...the BINARY CHOICE.

So don't come in here and say the election was no big effing deal.  Please?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #126 on: June 30, 2018, 02:00:21 am »
That's insane, @Sighlass

Wake the hell up, man!    The Republic is being saved.  Being renovated.  The courts.  The economy.  The trade balance.  Jobs!  Jobs!!  Jobs !!!

Your children and grandchildren can grow up hopefully, with viable constitutionalists on the SC.

At the same time, the Obama's FBI, CIA and DOJ were committing high crimes together with Hillary Clinton...the BINARY CHOICE.

So don't come in here and say the election was no big effing deal.  Please?

IOWs, Trump makes the trains run on time so who gives a shit if we're Fascists now?  He saved us!  To the tune of 3 TRILLION in deficit spending for just the next two years!  Salute with the rest of your comrades Comrade!  You either march with us, or you will get marched.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #127 on: June 30, 2018, 02:00:44 am »
I just got word how this thread is embarrassing to TBR..and boy do I agree.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34