Author Topic: Trump Approval Rises Due to Hispanic Support  (Read 517 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Trump Approval Rises Due to Hispanic Support
« on: June 28, 2018, 11:53:59 am »
Trump Approval Rises Due to Hispanic Support
Frontpage Magazine, Jun 28, 2017, Daniel Greenfield

After spending weeks dragging Trump through the mud and accusing him of locking Latino babies in cages, his support hit a new high... due to Hispanic support.

In other news, the media literally knows nothing. Pollsters and reporters are jumping out of Manhattan office buildings as the world no longer makes sense to them.

President Trump’s approval rating has ticked up to 47 percent in the new Harvard CAPS/Harris poll released exclusively to The Hill, a 2 point hike from last month.

Trump's approval rating was lifted in part by a 10 point climb among Hispanic voters. His approval rating rose by 6 points among Republicans and by 4 points among Democrats compared to last month’s poll. According to the same poll, Trump's approval rating reached its highest point last year, at 49 percent.

Getting tough at the border is actually a political winner.

Read more:  https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/270585/trump-approval-rises-due-hispanic-support-daniel-greenfield#.WzS1luzUqb4.facebook

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Trump Approval Rises Due to Hispanic Support
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 12:27:37 pm »
He will cement it if he nominates a solid Hispanic conservative to the court to compensate for the 'wise Latina'.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 05:51:37 pm »
He will cement it if he nominates a solid Hispanic conservative to the court to compensate for the 'wise Latina'.

He will cement it more if he continues to fight for closed borders.  Legal Hispanics do not like the country being overrun with illegals.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2018, 05:55:13 pm »

He's gotta go with the best candidate most likely to be confirmed. If that person happens to be hispanic, coincidentally, so much the better.

I hope he is inclined to get completely away from making decisions in any way based upon race & gender.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2018, 06:01:00 pm »

I hope he is inclined to get completely away from making decisions in any way based upon race & gender.

Agree @skeeter

Offline aligncare

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2018, 06:01:09 pm »

If he were the all-around best candidate, President Trump absolutely should. And unless I miss my guess he will pick the right candidate. Gotta have optimism, baby, optimism.