Author Topic: DOJ Won't Release Top Secret Loretta Lynch Intercepts Suggesting Secret Deal To Rig Clinton Probe  (Read 820 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Department of Justice (DOJ) is refusing to release intercepted material alleging that former Attorney General Loretta Lynch conspired with the Clinton campaign in a deal to rig the Clinton email investigation, reports Paul Sperry of RealClear Investigations.

The information remains so secret that Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz had to censor it from his recently released 500-plus-page report on the FBI’s investigation of Clinton, and even withhold it from Congress.

Not even members of Congress with top secret security clearance have been allowed to see the unverified accounts intercepted from presumed Russian sources in which the head of the Democratic National Committee, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, allegedly implicates the Clinton campaign and Lynch in the scheme.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-26/doj-wont-release-top-secret-loretta-lynch-intercepts-suggesting-secret-deal-rig
The Republic is lost.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The Department of Justice (DOJ) is refusing to release intercepted material alleging that former Attorney General Loretta Lynch conspired with the Clinton campaign in a deal to rig the Clinton email investigation, reports Paul Sperry of RealClear Investigations.

The information remains so secret that Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz had to censor it from his recently released 500-plus-page report on the FBI’s investigation of Clinton, and even withhold it from Congress.

Not even members of Congress with top secret security clearance have been allowed to see the unverified accounts intercepted from presumed Russian sources in which the head of the Democratic National Committee, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, allegedly implicates the Clinton campaign and Lynch in the scheme.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-26/doj-wont-release-top-secret-loretta-lynch-intercepts-suggesting-secret-deal-rig
There is no defense in not allowing duly-elected representatives of our country to view information collected by non-elected bureaucrats.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
There is no defense in not allowing duly-elected representatives of our country to view information collected by non-elected bureaucrats.

None what so ever.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I want to know what they said. 

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
We seem to be in a very critical time, in our nation's history.

Leftists threatening the lives of a double amputee veteran congressman's. children.

DOJ?FBI covering up misdeeds of previous administration probably to the President himself.
en't Russian collusion, is Sessions recused?
altered FBI 302s. nd refusing to turn over evidence to the co=equal branch, Congress.

Question: Since the Clinton emails, Lynch material,  aren't Russia related, is Session recused?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
None what so ever.

What do you think is in those files?  Especially when those Pakistani brothers got involved?

Or, do you think the Clintons have sooooo much sh*t on everybody?  That makes the most sense.

Those guys got carte blanche access in many members' offices.

IMO, it is Bubba/Hillary's 500 FBI files....cubed, not squared.  And she was freaking SOS on top of that.

No wonder she's walking around free.

Stupid bastards don't know that all the dirt about them won't be erased upon Bubba's or Hillary's demise.

Instead it will be a middle finger from the grave.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

So why isn’t Dear Leader insisting these things be released, at least to Congresspersons with clearance?

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
So why isn’t Dear Leader insisting these things be released, at least to Congresspersons with clearance?

Good morning, smartguy!

Because people such as Jim Comey, John Brennan, Rothstein, Wray and Strzok have/had "clearance".

500 FBI files like back in the 90's?   That's bush league compared to what information/dirt she has on virtually everybody on Capitol Hill, using the Awan brothers together with Wasserman Schultz.

That's the SOLE reason that Hillary walks around free.  She has Washington DC scared shitless.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I've wondered that too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

If we are ever to get to the bottom of this he is going to have to do exactly that IMHO.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Great question. Don't you think Potus has tread somewhat lightly, lest his detractors claim he is interfering with their permanent investigation(S) ?

Apparently to Sessions, he is recused regarding any subject with an "R" or "U" or "S" or "I" or "A" in any word describing the topic.
e McCain, Flake, Collins etc. would refuse seating a new AG, Assistant AG, FBI Director etc.
And enough Republican Senators, like

Finally Trump can read history, whereby Nixon brought the final curtain down in part, by ordering the firing of investigators.

Finally I think Trump can weigh the GOOD progress with his agenda, versus halting same by making the investigations the issue.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Oceander

Great question. Don't you think Potus has tread somewhat lightly, lest his detractors claim he is interfering with their permanent investigation(S) ?

Apparently to Sessions, he is recused regarding any subject with an "R" or "U" or "S" or "I" or "A" in any word describing the topic.
e McCain, Flake, Collins etc. would refuse seating a new AG, Assistant AG, FBI Director etc.
And enough Republican Senators, like

Finally Trump can read history, whereby Nixon brought the final curtain down in part, by ordering the firing of investigators.

Finally I think Trump can weigh the GOOD progress with his agenda, versus halting same by making the investigations the issue.

:bigsilly:

Ever ready with the lame excuse to justify Dear Leader’s failings.