Author Topic: Dahmer-Crats Torture and Decapitate Animals to Protest Immigration?! By Andrew West June 25, 2018  (Read 371 times)

rangerrebew

Dahmer-Crats Torture and Decapitate Animals to Protest Immigration?!
By Andrew West June 25, 2018

In this week’s wretched tale of liberal lunacy, we will explore what could make an otherwise nonviolent  and “tolerant” American resort to animal cruelty to make a political point.

I know that I probably sound like a broken record, especially when it comes to the overt radicalization of the liberal left.  The reason that I can’t seem to shake the habit is because this is important.  It may be even more important than any of us actually realize.  Remember, the incremental, creeping insanity is the hardest to pinpoint, and the hardest to guard against.

https://constitution.com/dahmer-crats-torture-and-decapitate-animals-to-protest-immigration/

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
They are decapitating animals here but in Mexico it is human heads.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.