Author Topic: GOP Lawmakers Introduce Censure Measure, Call On Maxine Waters To Resign  (Read 759 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
dailycaller
scott morefield 6/26/18

[excerpt]

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/25/gop-censure-maxine-waters-resign/

Arizona Rep. Andy Biggs on Monday introduced a measure that would censure Rep. Maxine Waters and ask her to resign for inciting people to publicly confront Trump administration officials.

Biggs told The Hill that Waters’ comments do “not become somebody who’s in Congress” and warrant disciplinary action.

“So we just introduced it, we have some cosponsors, but what she did was to basically incite people to come after and attack members of the president’s cabinet,” the Arizona Republican told The Hill. “And also spread that out to more people.”
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
This outta be good.

Auntie Maxine's gonna be doubling down left and right.

! No longer available

« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 12:42:14 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
They might as well try to repeal gravity. Mad Maxine is going to play the race card and start screaming "deysa buncha white demon racists!",and get re-elected with a higher margin of the voters in her district than ever before.

She is in office for as long as she wants to be in office,and there is nothing you can do about it. Her typical supporter is even stupider than she is,so you are NEVER going to convince them they can do better.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
They might as well try to repeal gravity. Mad Maxine is going to play the race card and start screaming "deysa buncha white demon racists!",and get re-elected with a higher margin of the voters in her district than ever before.

She is in office for as long as she wants to be in office,and there is nothing you can do about it. Her typical supporter is even stupider than she is,so you are NEVER going to convince them they can do better.

Oh sure -- it won't affect her.  But it will publicize her statements, which won't play well in most of the rest of the country.  The point is to get other Democrats on record who might be in more vulnerable districts.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Why stop at censure? Inciting a riot is a crime. Give her the ol' Jim Traficant.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Besides playing the race card...she'll wrap herself all up in the First Amendment too.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Oh sure -- it won't affect her.  But it will publicize her statements, which won't play well in most of the rest of the country.  The point is to get other Democrats on record who might be in more vulnerable districts.

@Maj. Bill Martin

Good point.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

Geraldine wern't no fisheyed old fool like Maxine.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
No, No, NO !
Don't resign, Maxine!

We want her to get exposure everywhere!
The more, the better!