Author Topic: Mike Huckabee: Red Hen Owner Organized Mob to Harass Sarah Sanders' Family at Next Restaurant  (Read 1914 times)

rangerrebew

Mike Huckabee: Red Hen Owner Organized Mob to Harass Sarah Sanders' Family at Next Restaurant

The owner of the Virginia restaurant that banned his daughter, White House Press Sec. Sarah Huckabee Sanders, organized a mob and followed her family to their next restaurant where they yelled and screamed at them, Former Governor Mike Huckabee said Monday.

While national media have reported Sarah Sanders’ ouster from the restaurant on Friday, “There’s a part of that story that has not been told,” Mike Huckabee told radio host Laura Ingraham on Monday:

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/mike-huckabee-red-hen-owner-followed-sarah-sanders-family-across-street-heckled

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
This stuff is going to get out of hand and into a fist if these leftist keep pushing.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Isn't it interesting how the Left always seems to have a bullpen on standby ready to protest on a moments notice?
The Republic is lost.

Offline musiclady

Isn't it interesting how the Left always seems to have a bullpen on standby ready to protest on a moments notice?

The left has been in the practice of hiring “protesters “ since Vietnam .
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
GOP Get Out the Vote message:

"They Are Coming for You, Next"
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline RoosGirl

Huckabee warned that Americans need to be wary of how dangerous this type of harassment is:

“This is what the Left has been reduced to – it’s really tragic. And, it is dangerous and that’s what I think people need to recognize.”

It ain't just the left.  No one said a damn thing to the person here this morning that suggested violence against the Red Hen was in order.  I see that comment has been removed now.  It's really hard to call out bad behavior of the left when Trump supporters advocate the same thing.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It ain't just the left.  No one said a damn thing to the person here this morning that suggested violence against the Red Hen was in order.  I see that comment has been removed now.  It's really hard to call out bad behavior of the left when Trump supporters advocate the same thing.

Sure it happens on the right, usually on an individual basis. The left however seems to have a hive mind rent-a-mob ready to go for this kind of stuff.
The Republic is lost.

Offline RoosGirl

Sure it happens on the right, usually on an individual basis. The left however seems to have a hive mind rent-a-mob ready to go for this kind of stuff.

Yeah, I guess I just remember a time not so long ago that that nonsense would have been called out by us.

Offline Frank Cannon

Yeah, I guess I just remember a time not so long ago that that nonsense would have been called out by us.

Give me an effing break. You cite some random post here as proof that the Right traffics in this, admit the post was removed because we don't actually traffic in this and then tell us you long for a time when we didn't traffic in this.

Show me where these bands of marauding Right Winger politicians are calling for their supporters to attack Lefties, throwing Lefitsts out of their businesses and spitting on them? I am having trouble finding it.

Offline WingNot

Give me an effing break. You cite some random post here as proof that the Right traffics in this, admit the post was removed because we don't actually traffic in this and then tell us you long for a time when we didn't traffic in this.

Show me where these bands of marauding Right Winger politicians are calling for their supporters to attack Lefties, throwing Lefitsts out of their businesses and spitting on them? I am having trouble finding it.

It is all bullshit.  Take the high road they said. We don't act like that they said. We are better than that they said.  Well,  Bullshit on that high road crap.  Every time we tried to take the high road those g-damn rats  dig a tunnel under us and we sank like a Florida car dealership next door to Roos house and we get sucked into a sinkhole.
The "concerned conservatives"preaching that crap can have the high road.  I'm staying with my friends in low places.  Better class of folk.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 09:43:45 pm by Wingnut »

Offline RoosGirl

Actually it goes back to the campaign trail when Trump was telling people attending his rally that he would pay their lawyers fees.  Luckily cooler heads than his prevailed.

Offline endicom

If the red hen of the Red Hen did this then it's a whole nuther story.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
IMO these people are just delivering more voters into the GOP's column for next November.

I remember when Trump's convention in Chicago was invaded I thought to myself "I wonder if Trump just won the nomination?". This will be the same deal.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Actually it goes back to the campaign trail when Trump....

Ah, sure ... in your world Donald Trump began all this ...

Obama in '08: If Our Opponents Bring Knife to a Fight, 'We Bring a Gun'
Fox News, Aug 16, 2016

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/08/10/obama-08-if-our-opponents-bring-knife-fight-we-bring-gun

Offline skeeter

Actually it goes back to the campaign trail when Trump was telling people attending his rally that he would pay their lawyers fees.  Luckily cooler heads than his prevailed.

Wake me when a conservative takes a rifle and shoots up a ball field full of democrat congressmen.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Following Sanders to the next restaurant might constitute a crime.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Wake me when a conservative takes a rifle and shoots up a ball field full of democrat congressmen.

888high58888

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
At the worse, this is a small minority that would do wrong but it seems some people's bread and butter to stereotype all. They don't help and in fact, they may hurt.

Offline RoosGirl

Ah, sure ... in your world Donald Trump began all this ...

Try to keep up with the conversation.

Offline RoosGirl

I've learned not to whole-sale defend Republicans. People, in general, do stupid things when they're angry, scared, etc.

Offline WingNot

I've learned not to whole-sale defend Republicans. People, in general, do stupid things when they're angry, scared, etc.

Nobody puts Baby in a corner.

Offline skeeter

I can understand, I'm waiting for someone from our side to go over the edge as well. I'll condemn him/her when they do.

But I blame the left for the increasing turmoil. It would be totally unnecessary but for their refusal to accept the results of a fair & free election as we do when democrats take office.

Offline RoosGirl

I can understand, I'm waiting for someone from our side to go over the edge as well. I'll condemn him/her when they do.

But I blame the left for the increasing turmoil. It would be totally unnecessary but for their refusal to accept the results of a fair & free election as we do when democrats take office.

Agreed.

Offline Frank Cannon

Jane you ignorant slut. This all started when Obama was pushing for his goon squad to take action.

Offline RoosGirl

Jane you ignorant slut. This all started when Obama was pushing for his goon squad to take action.

Jeez, you try to keep up too.  I'm not talking about the idiots on the left.