Author Topic: Trump: Only Workable Immigration Solution Is To ‘Detain, Prosecute, and Promptly Remove’ Anyone Who  (Read 5259 times)

Offline roamer_1

Sure, that's going to happen from time to time, but that's no reason to stop hundreds of thousands who do stream over the border illegally.

That's true. But removing due process is not the answer.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
@Wingnut, these are the normies who don't like Trump and are hypocrites about immigration.  I feel mean for complaining, but three weeks unplanned is a long time for in-laws to visit.

@LauraTXNM

The idea is that fish start smelling if they're left to sit around for awhile, and that Relatives, who keep prolonging a visit, can get to be really annoying, fast.
-Poor Richard
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline roamer_1

@Wingnut, these are the normies who don't like Trump and are hypocrites about immigration.  I feel mean for complaining, but three weeks unplanned is a long time for in-laws to visit.

If you stop feeding them, they'll go away.

Sell what you have and either join the TinyHouse movement, or live out of an RV... Or buy an off-grid homestead... They won't come in the first place.   :shrug:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I think it's a fair point that if they don't come thru an official point of entry, they just get thrown back over the border without question. If you want due process, follow the process.

Makes sense to me.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline WingNot

If you stop feeding them, they'll go away.

Sell what you have and either join the TinyHouse movement, or live out of an RV... Or buy an off-grid homestead... They won't come in the first place.   :shrug:
@roamer_1
How about taking them out for a jog.  If they cross the unmarked boarder....  Hell it is all good! 
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 01:16:32 am by Wingnut »

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1
How about taking them out for a jog.  If they cross the unmarked boarder....  Hell it is all good!

There ya go!

:thumbsup:

Offline WingNot