Author Topic: Reasons Why Malls Across The US Are Closing Down More Than Ever  (Read 832 times)

Offline kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Suppressed

Re: Reasons Why Malls Across The US Are Closing Down More Than Ever
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 01:55:12 pm »
Really good video not just going for the easy (and incomplete) answer of "online shopping".

It's funny to see some malls are expanding while so many are dying.  For example, King of Prussia is booming, in part because of theblocation, but also because they have a wide variety -- with good restaurants, not just a food court.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 02:02:56 pm »
I thought they were closing because no one like to go to a mall where Ferrell hoodrats roam the place.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2018, 04:08:18 pm »
I thought they were closing because no one like to go to a mall where Ferrell hoodrats roam the place.

That's a big part of it in the larger cities.  I wonder how many of the closing malls have light rail stations?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: