Author Topic: Rasmussen Poll Shows Media blitz on border children separations appears to have failed  (Read 3397 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@TomSea, I repeat - are you calling me a liar?

Yep the Tom Sea who last year called everyone here at TBR who didn't support Trump the same as alQaeda and ISIS.

Personal Attack Removed
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 08:13:27 pm by TomSea »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
@TomSea
Considering the way @Sanguine posted a nice summary of it soon after release, I think it would be unwise to assume she didn't read it.  Your post reflects poorly on you.

@Suppressed

As if you have some moral authority and no, a summary is not the same thing as the bill.

Anyway, expressing doubt that someone read a bill is not calling someone a liar and again, @Sanguine  can take her biased treatment elsewhere and "love" namecallers who hunt down Trump supporters and compliment cussers, I"ve never received such treatment and I don't ask for it.

Offline TomSea

Yep the Tom Sea who last year called everyone here at TBR who didn't support Trump the same as alQaeda and ISIS.

Personal Attack Removed

What'd you say? You are the one telling us Ted Cruz is a Conservative and he's said he supported Trump in 2016 and 2020? Do you agree with that?

@catfish1957

Offline Suppressed

As if you have some moral authority and no, a summary is not the same thing as the bill.

You write that as if it has some relevance to the discussion.  I pointed out that she POSTED her summary, so therefore might very likely have READ THE BILL!  I never equated them.

And yes, I have moral authority. 

Anyway, expressing doubt that someone read a bill is not calling someone a liar ...

When said person has stated she's read the bill, and you express doubt of that claim, you are calling her either delusional or a liar.  While you might think that donning your weasel form is a clever way to evade the rules, it's not.  You indirectly insulted the personal character of a poster here...and I can chide you for it as a fellow member of this forum even if I'm not the owner/arbiter of such.

@Sanguine
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
What'd you say? You are the one telling us Ted Cruz is a Conservative and he's said he supported Trump in 2016 and 2020? Do you agree with that?

@catfish1957

Yep.....  Cruz is a conservative, and Trump's not.  Thanks for reminding me you are the moderator on this section.  Having such a partisan orange hack like yourself, serves it just fine. /s

@mystery-ak
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline TomSea

You write that as if it has some relevance to the discussion.  I pointed out that she POSTED her summary, so therefore might very likely have READ THE BILL!  I never equated them.

When said person has stated she's read the bill, and you express doubt of that claim, you are calling her either delusional or a liar.  While you might think that donning your weasel form is a clever way to evade the rules, it's not.  You indirectly insulted the personal character of a poster here...and I can chide you for it as a fellow member of this forum even if I'm not the owner/arbiter of such.

@Sanguine

And you are on record, as another big attacker of Trump numerous times, pro-choicer where "bonding is justification for abortion".  Also, your judgement is premature... we always don't see what was previously posted, we should all read the prior posts but we may not.

Offline TomSea

Yep.....  Cruz is a conservative, and Trump's not.  Thanks for reminding me you are the moderator on this section.  Having such a partisan orange hack like yourself, serves it just fine. /s

@mystery-ak

I'm not flying the flag of the Democrat party and melt down because someone said it. And by your reason, Ted Cruz is an "orange hack", showing, you go on ignore, you are incapable of argument and only capable of ad hom attacks, your debating is so shallow, you only rely on harassing others.

@catfish1957

Offline TomSea

@mystery-ak

@MOD3 @catfish1957 displays the only course of conversation this person can have on disagreement is personal attack.

I request Catfish1957 never have anything to do with me, because it has always been a personal attack, saying things like 'oh, if I told you what I'd think, I'd be kicked out of the forum", nothing but a bully, dishonest argument.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 08:27:57 pm by TomSea »

Offline GrouchoTex

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
@MOD3 @catfish1957 displays the only course of conversation this person can have on disagreement is personal attack.

I request Catfish1957 never have anything to do with me, because it has always been a personal attack, saying things like 'oh, if I told you what I'd think, I'd be kicked out of the forum", nothing but a bully, dishonest argument.

And being equated (by not supporting Trump) to ISIS and alqaeda isn't a personal attack?

You drip of hypocrisy, and I find it troubling that you show such DJT partisanship as a moderator for what should be the most neutral of all forum sections.  I've had it with you....   No more contacts with each other for good....deal?

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I request Catfish1957 never have anything to do with me....

It's the request hour, so here's a long distance dedication from Tommy to Catfish:

Nothing To Do With You by The Pigeon Detectives....

! No longer available
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline TomSea

Mansour asked Cruz, “Would you be supportive of President Trump if he ran for reelection in 2020?”

Cruz replied, “I certainly assume so. I was supportive of and campaigned for President Trump in 2016, and I am very encouraged with the substantive policy victories we are getting, whether it is an historic tax cut bill, whether it is regulatory reform that’s unleashing jobs, whether it is repealing the Obamacare individual mandate — which I led the fight to do in the United States Senate — whether it is nominating and confirming strong constitutionalists to the courts. On all of those fights I’ve been working to lead the battle. I’m content to continue working to lead that battle and defend our freedoms and defend the Constitution.”

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2018/04/25/exclusive-ted-cruz-endorses-donald-trump-in-2020/

There it is, so, those who get so huffy-puffy show themselves to be hypocrites.

Castigates others who have the same views as Senator Ted Cruz.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 08:48:25 pm by TomSea »

Offline Hoodat

If only there had been puppies being tortured on the border, those images surely would have been used, pulling out all the stops for visual emotional manipulation.

How about cat juggling?

« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 09:09:15 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

@Sanguine

Thanks, Sup.  I've moved on from the weirdness. 

Oh, but I am still trying to figure out how one writes a summary without reading the source for the summary. 

Happy TGIF to you. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

It's the request hour, so here's a long distance dedication from Tommy to Catfish:

Nothing To Do With You by The Pigeon Detectives....

! No longer available

I like that.  Good music.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The media border blitz has successfully drowned out the story of the FBI and DOJ corruption.  :pondering:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The media border blitz has successfully drowned out the story of the FBI and DOJ corruption.  :pondering:

As was intended.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline TomSea

By the way, the topic here is the Rasmussen Poll; not Ted Cruz's bill. Any talk of such is actually off-topic. Apologies in order NOT.

Offline Suppressed

And you are on record, as another big attacker of Trump numerous times, pro-choicer where "bonding is justification for abortion".  Also, your judgement is premature... we always don't see what was previously posted, we should all read the prior posts but we may not.

@TomSea

I challenge you to show where I said, "bonding is justification for abortion".

And when you can't (since it doesn't exist), you can apologize for misrepresentation.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn