Author Topic: Kamala Harris: Trump treatment of migrants is 'a crime against humanity'  (Read 530 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris: Trump treatment of migrants is 'a crime against humanity'
By John Bowden - 06/22/18 07:10 PM EDT

California Sen. Kamala Harris (D) visited a migrant detention facility on Friday and accused the Trump administration of committing "crime against humanity."

In an interview with Bloomberg after touring the Otay Mesa Detention Facility near San Diego, California, Harris said the administration had "given us no indication" of how the process of reuniting families after President Trump's executive order halting the family separation process would work.

“This is outrageous,” Harris said, addressing a crowd of several hundred protesters, according to Bloomberg. “This is clearly a crime against humanity that is being committed by the United States government and we have to stop it.”

“They’ve given us no indication of how it’s going to work. That’s part of the problem,” she added in the interview. “I am a career prosecutor; I have visited many prisons and jails. That is a prison."

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/393742-kamala-harris-trump-treatment-of-migrants-is-a-crime-against-humanity
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Bitch, please.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The Crazy Progressives of the Democratic Party makes it so Republicans, any Republican is better....

Oceander

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Even Sally Struthers is saying, “Enough about these damn kids already!”
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

They could just be shot as they cross the border, Kamala.

You prefer that less gentle but perfectly lawful solution?

I daresay it would significantly decrease them coming in.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington