Author Topic: Paul Ryan doesn't discount holding Rod Rosenstein in contempt if DOJ fails to fulfill doc requests  (Read 576 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Paul Ryan doesn't discount holding Rod Rosenstein in contempt if DOJ fails to fulfill doc requests
by Daniel Chaitin
 | June 21, 2018 02:52 PM

House Speaker Paul Ryan wouldn't discount the possibility of holding Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein in contempt of Congress should the Justice Department fail to fulfill all outstanding document requests.

“I am supportive of making sure we get the documents we rightly deserve, that we legitimately requested. We expect compliance,” Ryan, R-Wis., said during his weekly media briefing when asked about contempt by a reporter.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/paul-ryan-hold-rod-rosenstein-contempt-congress-doj-fails-fulfill-document-requests
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
You'd better reach a bit deeper than that, Ryan.  "Held in contempt"?  They hold you and us in contempt.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Ryan is running the clock out, on Trump and on himself. His mind is on his next life, with far greater income from lobby interests, etc. hat do you bet, he lives in DC later too?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline dfwgator

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Is the "Hell to pay" that was going to rain down on DoJ?  Woooo!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Is Ryan showing balls?

You know, I thought otherwise.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

Hold him in Contempt of Congress?  What Like Holder?   I have your contempt of congress right here <grabs crotch> you stupid Sumbitch.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."