Author Topic: Melania Trump wears a $39 jacket with 'I REALLY DON'T CARE, DO U?' scrawled on the back as she board  (Read 10573 times)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

Dee keeds at dees feeceeleetee speek funnee.

He is just trolling to work up the Trumpers.  Is that really what we want?   
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I think Melania is pretty darn savvy but particularly so about her fashion choices.  I suspect she was sending a message to someone or something.

Her spokesperson says no message and she cares.

Asked earlier what message the first lady was trying to send, Mrs. Trump's spokeswoman Stephanie Grisham said: "It's a jacket. There was no hidden message."

Grisham underscored that message in a tweet with the hashtags #SheCares and #ItsJustAJacket.

Stephanie Grisham
✔
@StephGrisham45

Today’s visit w the children in Texas impacted @flotus greatly. If media would spend their time & energy on her actions & efforts to help kids - rather than speculate & focus on her wardrobe - we could get so much accomplished on behalf of children. #SheCares
#ItsJustAJacket

2:32 PM - Jun 21, 2018

Her husband says big message and she no longer cares.

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump

"I REALLY DON’T CARE, DO U?” written on the back of Melania’s jacket, refers to the Fake News Media. Melania has learned how dishonest they are, and she truly no longer cares!

4:51 PM - Jun 21, 2018

:shrug:
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 11:36:13 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline musiclady

She wore it while boarding the plane in Maryland, not while visiting the children in Texas. If it was directed to anyone (which officially it wasn't), it most certainly wasn't the children.

That is most certainly a relief.

But most people will probably ever find that out.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
He is just trolling to work up the Trumpers.  Is that really what we want?

@Wingnut

Can't use the word troll here.  Even when they admit they are trolling.    I got told this earlier this week.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline WingNot

@Wingnut

Can't use the word troll here.  Even when they admit they are trolling.    I got told this earlier this week.
Since I was the subject of said "Trolling" you speak of It really wasn't trolling because well...every knows you can't troll a troll.   :beer:

Online corbe

She should have been more honest:

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline edpc

She should have been more honest

More honest would have been 'Let Them Eat Tortillas,' but that doesn't fit easily on the garment.

Offline WingNot

Offline Frank Cannon

She should have been more honest:

Online corbe

I didn't Lose @Frank Cannon, YOU CHEATED!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Online corbe

Is the WH East or West Wing really this good at trolling the msm or did someone get his d1ck stepped on, again?

Online corbe

Offline edpc

Unfortunately, this shirt was sold out and considered too casual for a FLOTUS official visit.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 01:58:26 am by edpc »

Offline WingNot

Offline Suppressed

I think Melania is pretty darn savvy but particularly so about her fashion choices.  I suspect she was sending a message to someone or something.

Perhaps, but it's played well for libs convincing low-information moderates.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline WingNot

Silver Pines

@Wingnut

@driftdiver

Just stop, dude.

Silver Pines

Since I was the subject of said "Trolling" you speak of It really wasn't trolling because well...every knows you can't troll a troll.   :beer:

@Wingnut

Lol

Well, I’m going with the excuse that we were both drunk posting for a few months, so none of it counts.   :laugh:

Offline driftdiver

Silver Pines

@Wingnut

Obama wrapping kids in foil like they were tater tots.  Smh.

Silver Pines

Really!!!!!..no one thought the optics might be a little wrong.... 9999hair out0000

@mystery-ak

I like Melania, but this is spectacularly dumb.  Even going with the notion that it was a message to the media, it doesn’t make any sense. 

I can’t even blame it all on her staff; she should have known better.  Though I won’t dismiss the possibility that someone might have deliberately encouraged it.

Offline driftdiver

@mystery-ak

I like Melania, but this is spectacularly dumb.  Even going with the notion that it was a message to the media, it doesn’t make any sense. 

I can’t even blame it all on her staff; she should have known better.  Though I won’t dismiss the possibility that someone might have deliberately encouraged it.

People get tired of being punching bags

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

Wasn't talking to you chickie

@driftdiver

You were talking about me, dickie, and we know it, so stop.  It’s not a good look when men act coy.

Offline driftdiver

@driftdiver

You were talking about me, dickie, and we know it, so stop.  It’s not a good look when men act coy.

@CatherineofAragon

Go make me a sammich