Author Topic: Rush: The Separation of Criminals From Their Children  (Read 531 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: The Separation of Criminals From Their Children
« on: June 19, 2018, 11:23:08 pm »

The Separation of Criminals From Their Children

Jun 19, 2018

RUSH: It’s Mike in Tulsa. Great to have you, Mike. Welcome to the program.

CALLER: Hey, thanks for taking my call, Mr. Limbaugh. I appreciate it.

RUSH: You bet, sir.

CALLER: I think the left, the media, and the Democrats are about to be mad at themselves for beating a drum on this child-separation story. Because as bad as they think that this is making the administration look, it’s forcing Democratic congressmen and senators to vote for immigration reform. And I think that if any of these two bills that are thinking about being brought out in the House now make it to the House, the media coverage will be almost silent or dialed way back on this issue.

RUSH: Why? Why is what’s going on in the House, these immigration bills…? Why is this bad for the Democrats?

CALLER: Well, I just think… I’m sorry. Why is this bad for the Democrats?

RUSH: Yeah. You said that the Democrats are not gonna be happy that this is happening or something. You think this gonna —

CALLER: Yes, sir. I think that any kind of immigration reform takes away from their platform — that’s talking points, open border — you know, they lose a lot of potential Democratic voters flooding in over the southern border every year. Pretty much everything that the left wants open borders for.

RUSH: Oh. So you think if the House passes these immigration bills, they go to the Senate and pass and the president signs them, it’s bad news for the Democrats?

CALLER: Yes, sir, I do.

RUSH: ‘Cause it takes the issue off the table?

CALLER: Yes, sir.

RUSH: All right. Well, unless something has changed dramatically, the president’s saying he’s nowhere near signing these things, right? They’re amnesty… (interruption) What’s that? “The White House walked it back.” Well, these two bills floating around are the last gasp of the Republican establishment to get their comprehensive immigration reform and to pay off their donors. Look, the reason this is happening in the House is that many of these Republican leaders, this is their last chance to pay off.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/06/19/the-separation-of-criminals-and-their-children/https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/06/19/the-separation-of-criminals-and-their-children/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34