Author Topic: Laura Bush: Separating children from their parents at the border ‘breaks my heart’  (Read 19813 times)

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Tell it to your husband. It was done when he was President.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline jpsb

I can't stand the Bushes. Screw each and every one of them.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I can't stand the Bushes. Screw each and every one of them.

@jpsb

The Bush Crime Family,the alleged Republican version of the Kennedy Klan.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
The Bush's were silent for 8 years of Obama.  As he brought in our enemies, bowed to foreign Kings, and used tax money to kill unborn babies.

But now they care about the children???

Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline skeeter

The Bush's were silent for 8 years of Obama.  As he brought in our enemies, bowed to foreign Kings, and used tax money to kill unborn babies.

But now they care about the children???

The Bushes aren't stupid - they know this whole 'separating children' farce they are willingly weighing in on is DNC political strategy.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
2 wrongs don't make a right.

We are the most or among the most charitable people on earth, it be an earthquake or some calamity hits a part of the world.

This is just to tug at the heartstrings.

Offline driftdiver

Every day it becomes more and more apparent that this isn't a battle between liberals and conservatives, or democrats and republicans.  No its a battle between those who wish to make America subordinate to a global government and those who wish to keep America free.

We all know what side the Bush's are on.

Offline driftdiver

2 wrongs don't make a right.

We are the most or among the most charitable people on earth, it be an earthquake or some calamity hits a part of the world.

This is just to tug at the heartstrings.

@TomSea
What are the two wrongs?  I see nothing wrong from caring for the children of people arrest for breaking the law.

Offline endicom

"In effect, Laura Bush is advocating for privileging foreign law-breakers over Americans.  Since we are ceaselessly told by the left that black Americans are disproportionately incarcerated, this means that the former first lady must be a raaacist, arguing for harsher treatment of black Americans than of foreigners (who incidentally travel long distances to violate our laws)."

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/06/et_tu_laura.html

Offline jpsb

We all know what side the Bush's are on.

Yes we do. The Bushes are shameless globalist neocons. No member of the Bush family should ever
try to tell the rest of us right from wrong. How many died due to the Bushes open borders policies
How many died due to the endless wars the Bushes got us into. How many died due to abortion
supported by the Bush women.

It is clear that Bushes are aligned with the DNC with this manufacturer outrage over a policy that
has been in effect for decades. The Bushes have no shame. Hopefully now ever American
conservative will be able to see the Bushes for what they really are. Anti-American globalists.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Yes we do. The Bushes are shameless globalist neocons. No member of the Bush family should ever
try to tell the rest of us right from wrong. How many died due to the Bushes open borders policies
How many died due to the endless wars the Bushes got us into. How many died due to abortion
supported by the Bush women.

It is clear that Bushes are aligned with the DNC with this manufacturer outrage over a policy that
has been in effect for decades. The Bushes have no shame. Hopefully now ever American
conservative will be able to see the Bushes for what they really are. Anti-American globalists.

Shameless.  So called Republicans that don't support the laws in our country.  These laws are meant to keep people safe.  I just watched and interview between CBS and the Border Patrol officer.  They shut it down quick when he mentioned the dangers of crossing the border illegally.  He mentioned a number of rescues.  These people are breaking the law and they are putting those children in danger.  Every year they find the remains of people who have drowned in the Rio Grand or died in the desert.  These so called "parents" dragging their small children along so that they can make American money and go home to buy beach front property.

Those are the people who are putting children in danger.  The children are lucky to make it to a facility where they receive medical attention.  Food, water and clean clothing.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline driftdiver

Shameless.  So called Republicans that don't support the laws in our country.  These laws are meant to keep people safe.  I just watched and interview between CBS and the Border Patrol officer.  They shut it down quick when he mentioned the dangers of crossing the border illegally.  He mentioned a number of rescues.  These people are breaking the law and they are putting those children in danger.  Every year they find the remains of people who have drowned in the Rio Grand or died in the desert.  These so called "parents" dragging their small children along so that they can make American money and go home to buy beach front property.

Those are the people who are putting children in danger.  The children are lucky to make it to a facility where they receive medical attention.  Food, water and clean clothing.

And the globalists continue to encourage people to risk their lives crossing northern mexico to enter illegally.  Many are murdered, raped, robbed or just die from the desert they are sneaking through.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
And the globalists continue to encourage people to risk their lives crossing northern mexico to enter illegally.  Many are murdered, raped, robbed or just die from the desert they are sneaking through.

Exactly.  They should not only be prosecuted for crossing illegally.  They should be prosecuted for child abuse, child endangerment.  And enough with the everyone coming is escaping violence.  No, they come to make money.

Border Patrol Rescues Increase as Temperatures Rise

Español

Release Date: May 8, 2018

TUCSON, Ariz. – As temperatures rise, Tucson Sector Border Patrol officials want to remind the public that this time of year is an especially dangerous time in Arizona’s deserts.

Since Friday, Border Patrol agents have rescued 46 people stranded or lost in the desert, bringing the number to 52 so far this month. At least seven of those were from rescue beacon activations. Tucson Sector maintains 34 rescue beacons that, when activated, initiate an immediate response from the nearest Border Patrol asset.

It is physically impossible for the average person to carry enough water to survive several days of walking through Arizona’s desert. In addition, a lack of infrastructure in

addition, a lack of infrastructure in remote areas makes it impossible to quickly find help in an emergency. As a result, Border Patrol agents often find migrants who were abandoned because they could not keep up with their human smuggler.

Although Tucson Sector employs more than 275 emergency medical technicians and more than 20 paramedics, there’s no guarantee that someone stranded in a remote area will be found in time to prevent the loss of life.

Arizona’s desert shows no mercy for those unprepared for its remote, harsh terrain and unpredictable weather. The Border Patrol advises anyone in distress to call 9-1-1 or activate a rescue beacon as soon as possible.

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/local-media-release/border-patrol-rescues-increase-temperatures-rise-0
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline dfwgator

So why are these shithole countries never called out for the deplorable conditions these people are trying to escape from?

Offline jpsb

:thumbsup:

Offline dfwgator

Mike Douglas was unavailable for comment.

Offline TomSea

@TomSea
What are the two wrongs?  I see nothing wrong from caring for the children of people arrest for breaking the law.

My perspective is per amnesty, give the parents amnesty, wrong #1, is likely to lead to giving the children amnesty.

Now, in this case, amnesty might not mean giving out citizenship, it could even mean giving these people legal status permanently or temporarily.

Of course, caring for these people is okay in that.

@driftdriver

Offline driftdiver

My perspective is per amnesty, give the parents amnesty, wrong #1, is likely to lead to giving the children amnesty.

Now, in this case, amnesty might not mean giving out citizenship, it could even mean giving these people legal status permanently or temporarily.

Of course, caring for these people is okay in that.

@driftdriver

@TomSea

America needs to control the borders.  This is where policy breaks down.   Many on the globalist side do not want to control the borders.   They want illegal immigration.   No necessarily for the votes, but to dilute the national identity of America.   Because that is what it will take to move their globalist agenda forward.  Look at France, Germany, Sweden where the culture is changing rapidly and in Frances case is likely to all but disappear in a generation.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Separation should be a public policy that is marketed aggressively in Mexico and South America.  Internet, radio and TV ads need to be blaring constantly.   It should be broadcast in Spanish that if you attempt to come into the United States with your children without going through the proper visa applications and residency requirements as proscribed BY law - that WHEN you are apprehended at the border or inside of the country - that their children WILL be taken and placed into state custody and separated from their parents until such time as they are reunited when repatriated in their home nation after deportation.

Also it needs to be said and done that any public financial assistance from the government is going to be restricted to bona-fide American citizens ONLY.  There is no more freebies among the Gringos for the wetbacks.  Period.  End of sentence.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 04:06:13 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline TomSea

A lot of people have very minor criminal records, maybe they shoplifted at 18 years old or something. When, one starts forgiving criminal wrongdoing, it can get complex. Give it to foreigners but not Americans?

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Trump should pardon them all and reunite them with their wader babies..  Then the Libs would bitch about that!..
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline GrouchoTex

100% of the families that do not come here illegally do not get separated at the border.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

This issue resonates with Christians who have been supplanted by the alt-right in the GOP.  Every picture of a crying child on the border will cost GOP votes, because some Republicans still have human emotions. 

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
This issue resonates with Christians who have been supplanted by the alt-right in the GOP.  Every picture of a crying child on the border will cost GOP votes, because some Republicans still have human emotions.

Come on man. Pubs have no heart. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

You're right, you got us.  Children should be sent along with whoever tries to bring them in.  Of course, we don't know if they are coming in with parents or trafficers, but who cares?  It's all about how WE feel.