Author Topic: Sally Yates: DOJ Ordered FBI Not to Overtly Investigate Clinton Foundation  (Read 1267 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates revealed that the DOJ instructed federal investigators to hold back on an open probe in Clinton Foundation in 2016, according to the Department of Justice Inspector General report released Thursday.

According to the document, the FBI was investigating the Clinton’s ostensibly-charitable organization ahead of the election, contrary to contemporaneous reports that the DOJ did not open a probe into the Clinton Foundation.

https://truepundit.com/sally-yates-doj-ordered-fbi-not-to-overtly-investigate-clinton-foundation/
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
WOW!  Just wow!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And there will absolutely be no consequences at all to those who knew about it or participated in it?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
There was never a real investigation of Clinton. No grand jury, no subpoenas, no seizure of computer hardware, no raids  and immunity raining from heaven.

No criminal referrals from the IG says it all- whitewash.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Everyday we find out that our federal government has gone way past corrupt.  Incredible.

250 years ago we would be seeing a general store run on rails, tar , and feathers.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DB

There was never a real investigation of Clinton. No grand jury, no subpoenas, no seizure of computer hardware, no raids  and immunity raining from heaven.

No criminal referrals from the IG says it all- whitewash.

Well there was a whole lot of warning by the DOJ/FBI to get rid of whatever evidence was left.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
! No longer available
! No longer available

It a good thing Trump decided he wasn't going to let her get away with it, after he was elected.  Oh.....nevermind.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
! No longer available
! No longer available

It a good thing Trump decided he wasn't going to let her get away with it, after he was elected.  Oh.....nevermind.

@edpc  Yeah,because whatever loser YOU cheered for was perfect in every respect,and cooda,wooda,shooda,done everything you like and eliminated everything you didn't like in the first 24 hours in office.

I get SOOOOOO freaking tired of your incessant whining. You really need to grow the bleep up,Alice. You ain't in Wonderland anymore.

Offline jpsb

@edpc 

I get SOOOOOO freaking tired of your incessant whining. You really need to grow the bleep up,Alice. You ain't in Wonderland anymore.

:thumbsup:

Offline edpc

@edpc  Yeah,because whatever loser YOU cheered for was perfect in every respect,and cooda,wooda,shooda,done everything you like and eliminated everything you didn't like in the first 24 hours in office.

Yeah - it really sounds like I’m whining.    *****rollingeyes*****

Truth stings a bit, huh?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 01:17:15 am by edpc »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Yeah - it really sounds like I’m whining.    *****rollingeyes*****

Truth stings a bit, huh?

@edpc

Whining is ALL you do. That's probably why you don't recognize it.

You were one of the Bush Bot biddies on FR,weren't you?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 01:49:04 am by sneakypete »

Offline edpc

Whining is ALL you do. That's probably why you don't recognize it.

You were one of the Bush Bot biddies on FR, weren't you?

All of your cavillous carping is inward anger over the fact you glaumed onto the notion this flim-flam artist would actually prosecute the Clintons.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
        18. Prosecute Hillary Clinton for her use of a private e-mail server while serving as secretary of state.
        http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,235298.0/topicseen.html pending verification.

on the list at:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,233460.msg1133690.html#msg1133690

lest we forget...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis