Author Topic: The Swamp: Peter Strzok Hid The Search Warrant For Weiner’s Laptop Emails  (Read 881 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
FBI agent Peter Strzok emailed the draft copy of the Anthony Weiner search warrant to himself on his private email address days before the election, which allowed him to make changes to the warrant without being detected by FBI documentation. This revelation came out in the Michael Horowitz inspector general report.

If Strzok had printed out the draft warrant at his office, it would be subject to official FBI records. But instead he sent it to his private email on October 29, which allowed him to print it off at home. Insiders believe that Strzok showed the draft warrant to other people, despite the warrant being under seal by a federal judge.

The Anthony Weiner warrant ended up being limited in scope, leaving out some of the private email domains that Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin used to send each other classified information.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/peter-strzok-hid-the-search-warrant-for-weiners-laptop-emails/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
"If Strzok had printed out the draft warrant at his office, it would be subject to official FBI records. But instead he sent it to his private email on October 29, which allowed him to print it off at home. Insiders believe that Strzok showed the draft warrant to other people, despite the warrant being under seal by a federal judge."

I just can't figure out why Strzok is not in federal prison.

Perhaps no one can figure out how to spell his name on his warrant?

:shrug:
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
The FBI and other alphabet soup agencies are nothing but a big liberal cesspool with a thing for spitting at anything not resembling left wing politicians.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"If Strzok had printed out the draft warrant at his office, it would be subject to official FBI records. But instead he sent it to his private email on October 29, which allowed him to print it off at home. Insiders believe that Strzok showed the draft warrant to other people, despite the warrant being under seal by a federal judge."

:shrug:

@Slip18

Obviously he is being protected.  I suspect because he can blow those protecting him out of the water.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Because they are 'above the law', as it only applies to those who do not serve the corruptocracy that rules this country from Mordor on the Potomac.

Should any of us really be outraged when we all learned a long time ago that our government exempts themselves from the same "laws" they force upon the rest of us?

Or has Normalcy Bias and Cognitive Dissonance truly addled our minds?
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Because they are 'above the law', as it only applies to those who do not serve the corruptocracy that rules this country from Mordor on the Potomac.

Should any of us really be outraged when we all learned a long time ago that our government exempts themselves from the same "laws" they force upon the rest of us?

Or has Normalcy Bias and Cognitive Dissonance truly addled our minds?

I grew up a patriot. My first political memory was AUH20. My starry-eyed belief in this constitutional republic took a long time to die. The process is now complete. Devastating.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I grew up a patriot. My first political memory was AUH20. My starry-eyed belief in this constitutional republic took a long time to die. The process is now complete. Devastating.

@austingirl

Please know that you are not alone.  There are a great number right there with you.  I'm one of those people.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
@austingirl

Please know that you are not alone.  There are a great number right there with you.  I'm one of those people.

@Bigun

Thanks.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
LOL 

AUH2O = 64!

Now there is a trivia question for the ages. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
LOL 

AUH2O = 64!

Now there is a trivia question for the ages.
Barry! Barry! Barry!...........................no not bathhouse boy.