Author Topic: Jeff Sessions: ‘Real Proud’ of FBI Director Wray’s Testimony on DOJ IG Report  (Read 789 times)

Offline mrclose

How many 'dirty words' may I use here? 9999hair out0000

Attorney General Jeff Sessions praised FBI Director Christopher Wray’s testimony on the Justice Department Inspector General report while discussing immigration and law enforcement in Scranton, Pennsylvania Friday.

“I was real proud of Chris Wray, the new director of the FBI, yesterday for his statements on the IG report,” Sessions told Lackawanna College. “We’re not going to be defensive. We’re going to confront any problems, and we’re going to deal with them one-by-one, in a proper, fair, and appropriate way.”

“We’re going to reaffirm and recommit ourselves to the first ideals of that great agency — the FBI — One of the greatest investigative agency, maybe the greatest in the history of the world, as far as I’m concerned,” he added. “If we make a mistake, we’re going to confront it.”

Wray defended the FBI Thursday in response to a scathing inspector general report that heavily criticized the actions of his predecessor in the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

Wray said the report only addresses a specific set of facts and the actions of a handful of officials. He says “nothing” in the report “impugns” the integrity of the FBI workforce as a whole.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/06/15/jeff-sessions-real-proud-of-fbi-director-wray/
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Wray did a spectacular job.  Top notch.   I was very impressed with his presser.  This guy will go farther or is it further.  But he is going places.........
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline dfwgator

Offline dfwgator

Wray did a spectacular job.  Top notch.   I was very impressed with his presser.  This guy will go farther or is it further.  But he is going places.........

World Class, Baby!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
How many 'dirty words' may I use here? 9999hair out0000

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/06/15/jeff-sessions-real-proud-of-fbi-director-wray/

All the dirty wordsyou can think of are not going to fix this.  At this point I think there is only one person who can.  Donald J. Trump is his name.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

All the dirty wordsyou can think of are not going to fix this.  At this point I think there is only one person who can.  Donald J. Trump is his name.

But will he?  Surely by now he must realize that it's either 'them' or 'him'.
Continued prayers for Trump's safety and that the Lord God Jesus Christ surrounds him with angels to protect him from all evil. 

May HE also have mercy on this country and stop the evil that keeps prevailing.