Author Topic: Manafort ordered to jail, bail revoked on witness tampering charge  (Read 8853 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Manafort ordered to jail, bail revoked on witness tampering charge
« Reply #100 on: June 16, 2018, 03:55:25 am »
     In before someone says IHOTBP*

*I Hire Only The Best people

:silly: :silly:  Lots of us were vocal about Manafort during the campaign. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Fantasywriter

« Reply #101 on: June 16, 2018, 04:04:44 am »
I really hope so, @corbe. I have enjoyed my first day very much.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #102 on: June 16, 2018, 04:13:58 am »
Lots of us were vocal about Manafort during the campaign.

The offer to be campaign manager for free should have been a clue.  However, some people let their hubris make decisions.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #103 on: June 16, 2018, 04:22:36 am »

The offer to be campaign manager for free should have been a clue.  However, some people let their hubris make decisions.

Yeah the Putin Mini Me plant!  Free isn't free?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #104 on: June 16, 2018, 12:42:27 pm »
I really hope so, @corbe. I have enjoyed my first day very much.

You find a nice home here, it comes completely furnished, including the crazy uncle in the attic, and the busybody neighbors that play their stereo too loud!

(Get off my lawn)

:beer:

Offline Fantasywriter

« Reply #105 on: June 16, 2018, 07:32:17 pm »
You find a nice home here, it comes completely furnished, including the crazy uncle in the attic, and the busybody neighbors that play their stereo too loud!

(Get off my lawn)

:beer:

Hilarious! The crazy uncle in the attic is priceless. 😁

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #106 on: June 16, 2018, 08:26:27 pm »
Wow. A fictional Kurt Vonnegut character is being posted as wit on this forum to slam Trump? Looks like the NT's are running out of gas and scraping the gutters for material.

BTW Trump was doing the Apprentice show when these crimes were committed by Manafart. Really doesn't have a damn thing to do with him.

I know Manafort is a wheeler dealer, a conniver, and a criminal but I still don't think he should be in prison until Hillary and Obama are.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #107 on: June 16, 2018, 08:28:29 pm »
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/02/27/paul-manafort-was-stupid-or-unlucky-most-money-launderers-get-away-with-it-217090

IMO its creepy how several on this thread who seemingly are perfectly OK with the tactics used by this corrupt prosecutor regularly accuse Trump supporters of goose stepping. Who are the storm troopers here?

I'm not okay with it.  @skeeter .  Manafort is obviously a long way from squeaky clean but I think he is being scapegoated and railroaded.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #108 on: June 16, 2018, 08:31:03 pm »
I must be missing an inside joke. It's clear this site isn't restricted to Never-Trumpers.

@Fantasywriter   Hang tough, baby.  The site is obviously not restricted to anyone.  Many insane people post here regularly.

But the NTers are relentless, repetitive and annoying.  I've blocked most of them.  I know I'll hear about it if they ever say anything worthwhile.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #109 on: June 16, 2018, 08:33:27 pm »
..and I'm in the camp he is one of the biggest of them all- he is just good at marketing himself. He is like Gotti talking about all the good he did for his community, but if you look at how Trump operated for his entire history, it was the same crap we complain about all other 'political donor class' people. Trump just has a reality television demeanor which is good for marketing.

But all that's for a different thread.

Manafort has always been corrupt, in spite of his current association.

@AbaraXas   With almost every media on the planet searching with a magnifying glass, nothing criminal has ever been proven about Trump. 

Unless you know something nobody else does, you would be wise not to say stuff like that.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #110 on: June 16, 2018, 08:36:48 pm »
I'm not okay with it.  @skeeter .  Manafort is obviously a long way from squeaky clean but I think he is being scapegoated and railroaded.

Ya think?  Especially since it is the very same Obama appointed judge who cleared Hillary Clinton in the Benghazi debacle that ordered the jailing!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #111 on: June 16, 2018, 08:39:38 pm »

Ya think?  Especially since it is the very same Obama appointed judge who cleared Hillary Clinton in the Benghazi debacle that ordered the jailing!

Things will be rough until we can get rid of all the Obama appointed judges, all of whom are totally corrupt.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #112 on: June 16, 2018, 08:43:37 pm »
Things will be rough until we can get rid of all the Obama appointed judges, all of whom are totally corrupt.

You have 329 lifetime appointments to get rid of.

Your chances of living without a scratch after jumping out of a plane at 30,000 feet without a parachute are greater.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Silver Pines

« Reply #113 on: June 16, 2018, 09:49:32 pm »

That's it in a nutshell.  The constant threat of being banned gets old fast. But take heart. Traffic to the site we are referring to has plummeted.  If you want a real shock, check the Alexa traffic rankings for the site in question.  It is headed for the commode.

@Fantasywriter
@Cyber Liberty

Heading over to the member's thread to resume, lol...

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #114 on: June 17, 2018, 12:12:26 am »
Have they shown any credible evidence to justify tossing Manafort back in jail?

Or was this Obama apponited judge just doing Muller a solid?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline edpc

« Reply #115 on: June 17, 2018, 12:40:58 am »

Yes, he was not supposed to contact people unless it was through counsel.  He used encrypted apps and 'foldering' through unsent emails to surreptitiously contact people.  The members of the Hapsburg Group he had worked with were uncomfortable with the outreach, so they brought the info to the feds.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/06/15/manafort-jailed-after-alleged-witness-tampering-648988
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 12:42:20 am by edpc »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #116 on: June 17, 2018, 01:13:19 am »

Yes, he was not supposed to contact people unless it was through counsel.  He used encrypted apps and 'foldering' through unsent emails to surreptitiously contact people.  The members of the Hapsburg Group he had worked with were uncomfortable with the outreach, so they brought the info to the feds.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/06/15/manafort-jailed-after-alleged-witness-tampering-648988

How do we know the Hapsburg Group isn't part of the Deep State?  I've heard they have ties to a disgraced campaign chairman for a GOP presidential candidate who gave money to the Clinton Foundation, and Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee.

How do I even know Manifort is incarcerated when the Fake News are the guys reporting it.

@edpc The election is over and you lost.  Quit picking ISIS over MAGA! /sarc

^-^ I hope you found this post funny.  I've been enjoying your thoughtful and knowledgeable posts.   

Offline edpc

« Reply #117 on: June 17, 2018, 01:19:02 am »
I hope you found this post funny.  I've been enjoying your thoughtful and knowledgeable posts.

Yes, we’ll done.  I don’t have any inside info, I just read and cross reference different sources.  You know what you’re getting from some, with their viewpoint.  Nevertheless, there’s usually a kernel or two of solid content.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #118 on: June 17, 2018, 01:42:36 am »

I don’t have any inside info, I just read and cross reference different sources.  You know what you’re getting from some, with their viewpoint.  Nevertheless, there’s usually a kernel or two of solid content.

I give heavy credence to your observations as you've shown you verify those source with a much more critical eye than I do.  TBR is better for your contributions. 

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #119 on: June 17, 2018, 02:36:59 am »
:silly: :silly:  Lots of us were vocal about Manafort during the campaign.

Yeah, Even pretty early in  2016, I remember squawking at the TOS about the sleazy DJT/Manafort/Ukranian connection.

Shooter seems to be pretty content with his under-bus duty for the Trump team.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline MajorClay

« Reply #120 on: June 17, 2018, 04:39:03 pm »
Should read "Mueller ordered to jail, Bail denied""

Oceander

« Reply #121 on: June 17, 2018, 04:44:17 pm »

Yes, they did show credible evidence of witness tampering, or attempted tampering. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #122 on: June 17, 2018, 04:50:31 pm »
Yes, they did show credible evidence of witness tampering, or attempted tampering.

That's what I see too, and I am no fan of Mueller.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #123 on: June 17, 2018, 04:56:22 pm »
Should read "Mueller ordered to jail, Bail denied""

Add Comey, Lynch, Yates, Bammy, and Hitlery, Rosenstein, and numerous others to the list.
Mueller's history of prosecutorial misconduct and his conflicts of interest make it absurd he is leading the investigation which is illegitimate. The IG report makes it clear that it was instigated by a conspiracy of corrupt unelected officials and Bammy knew it.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Oceander

« Reply #124 on: June 17, 2018, 05:02:04 pm »
That's what I see too, and I am no fan of Mueller.

I’m no fan of prosecutors generally; I think that the dregs of the legal profession as often as not end up as prosecutors; but in this case, Manafort seems genuinely dirty, and even if Mueller were a stopped clock, he’d probably be telling the correct time on this one.