Author Topic: John McCain slams Trump for canceling exercises, ‘parroting’ North Korea propaganda  (Read 803 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John McCain slams Trump for canceling exercises, ‘parroting’ North Korea propaganda
by Travis J. Tritten
 | June 14, 2018 04:00 PM

Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., said Thursday that President Trump was “parroting” North Korean and Chinese propaganda when he called U.S. military exercises "provocative."

The president’s decision to halt major U.S.-South Korea military exercises was a mistake and undermines U.S. security, the Senate Armed Services chairman said in a statement issued from Arizona.

“Making unnecessary and unreciprocated concessions is not in our interests — and it is a bad negotiating tactic. Parroting Chinese and North Korean propaganda by saying joint exercises are ‘provocative’ undermines our security and alliances,” he said.

John McCain
✔
@SenJohnMcCain

Suspending US-South Korea joint military exercises is a mistake. I hope the President is successful in his efforts to achieve full denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula. But making unnecessary & unreciprocated concessions is not in our interests. https://www.mccain.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?ID=ECB11A24-2D2B-4865-8376-BBF386191BC6 …
2:59 PM - Jun 14, 2018

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/john-mccain-slams-trump-for-canceling-exercises-parroting-north-korea-propaganda
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

You know what, you wrinkled piece of shit? Wars are not in our interest you sick eff.

Now go off and die quietly and stop trying to get people killed.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Another mystery 'statement' from McCain.
Until someone sees him and verifies that he is still coherent, there is no way to know who is writing all this stuff in his name. I suspect that it is his wife and his staff putting all this stuff out. Anyone can write anything.
I don't believe it, until I physically "see" him make a statement.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

Until someone sees him and verifies that he is still coherent, there is no way to know who is writing all this stuff in his name. I suspect that it is his wife and his staff putting all this stuff out. Anyone can write anything.

Amen. This guy's Twit account is just a puppet for someone. The guy is either dead or in a coma.

Offline skeeter

I agree 100%. Some Poltroon is using McCain's name to slam Trump.

Even McCain showed more restraint than this back in the day.

Offline dfwgator

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I prefer leaders that wern't tortured,

Offline Fantom

I prefer leaders that wern't tortured,
[img width=500]https://pbs.twimg.com/me]

Me too! Their minds are usually f'kd. 

Case in point...McLaim.  I knew we agreed on something.

However, I doubt the Songbird was tortured. He is a liar, his version of events are about as worthy as Kerry's. 
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Just go ahead and die and get it over with,you evil bastard!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Me too! Their minds are usually f'kd. 

Case in point...McLaim.  I knew we agreed on something.

However, I doubt the Songbird was tortured. He is a liar, his version of events are about as worthy as Kerry's.

@Fantom

It might be your definition of torture is too  narrow. McLunatic was seriously banged up when his jet was shot down,and them the VN civilians that fished him out of the lake beat the crap out of him.

He had some serious injuries and pain he was dealing with,and I am GUESSING that the NVN started out by offering to treat his wounds and injuries if he would cooperate,or make them worse if he didn't. Denying medical care and pain killers is a form of torture in my book.

Do NOT misunderstand me. McLunatic is and was guilty of treason while a POW,and only got away with it because his father and grandfather were both senior Admirals,and the Navy watches over it's own.

Having said that,I can't tell you with 100 percent certainty that I wouldn't have done the same thing if I had been in his position. I would LIKE to say I wouldn't,but none of us ever know until we are "there".

AND....,If I had,I would be guilty of treason also.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fantom

@Fantom

It might be your definition of torture is too  narrow. McLunatic was seriously banged up when his jet was shot down,and them the VN civilians that fished him out of the lake beat the crap out of him.

He had some serious injuries and pain he was dealing with,and I am GUESSING that the NVN started out by offering to treat his wounds and injuries if he would cooperate,or make them worse if he didn't. Denying medical care and pain killers is a form of torture in my book.

Do NOT misunderstand me. McLunatic is and was guilty of treason while a POW,and only got away with it because his father and grandfather were both senior Admirals,and the Navy watches over it's own.

Having said that,I can't tell you with 100 percent certainty that I wouldn't have done the same thing if I had been in his position. I would LIKE to say I wouldn't,but none of us ever know until we are "there".

AND....,If I had,I would be guilty of treason also.

Well, the first part of that is likely true. He was banged up from his third or fourth? Destruction of an airplane. Damn near a Carrier too.

Not sure incompetence is a "Hero" thing, certainly what ... well , it seems we are both understanding McLaim is no hero... just the opposite.

No doubt he was handled ruffly... until the upper echelons knew who they had... after that , I doubt Songbirds was tied up in a Crux.

After that..Songbird.

The damage the maggot has done to America, since he unfortunately survived that chapter of his worthless life.....

I think I will end my disgust and contempt of this maggot on that note. I prefer feeding my better wolf.

Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass