Author Topic: Trump, in Fox News interview, says of Kim Jong Un: 'We understand each other'  (Read 12511 times)

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
@Wingnut

Oh, hell, how did I miss this?  It tells me how much I get under your skin, lol.

Love it.  :laugh:

@CatherineofAragon

<Nope>  Please refer to:  http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,308154.0.html with any questions.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 02:14:19 am by MOD3 »
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@CatherineofAragon

<Nope>  Please refer to:  http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,308154.0.html with any questions.

That's not what I read there.  Are we calling everybody who isn't on the Trump Train a "troll?"
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 02:14:49 am by MOD3 »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Oceander

That's not what I read there.  Are we calling everybody who isn't on the Trump Train a "troll?"

Or worse.

Offline corbe

It's a badge of Honor around here.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

So you admit to being a troll

@driftdiver

I get a huge kick when ankle-biters can’t contain their butthurt.  If that’s a troll to you, all righty.

Offline driftdiver

@driftdiver

I get a huge kick when ankle-biters can’t contain their butthurt.  If that’s a troll to you, all righty.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 02:15:14 am by MOD3 »

Offline Frank Cannon

@driftdiver

« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 02:16:10 am by MOD3 »

Offline corbe

Maybe if you Trumper's would quit sweating the small shit, you wouldn't be so Trollable.   
   Over half my problems are with his Base, not the Man himself.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
   Maybe if you Trumper's would quit sweating the small shit, you wouldn't be so Trollable.   

Half your problems?  corbe, 5/4 ths of half your problems are half of the problem.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline corbe

It's obvious I have problems but at least I don't have to explain to my kids on Fathers Day that I voted for Trump.

Offline driftdiver

Seems like it's the leftists and NTs who are always getting rolled.  By Trump on Twitter

Offline WingNot

It's obvious I have problems but at least I don't have to explain to my kids on Fathers Day that I voted for Trump.

That is true. You'll have to cough, shift him to the other knee and say, “Well, your daddy would have rather  voted for The Democrat.” But no, sir, you can look him straight in the eye and say, “Son, your daddy didn't vote Son-of-a-Goddamned-Bitch named Donald Trump!”

« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 12:15:22 am by Wingnut »

Offline driftdiver

That is true. You'll have to cough, shift him to the other knee and say, “Well, your daddy would have rather  voted for The Democrat.” But no, sir, you can look him straight in the eye and say, “Son, your daddy didn't vote Son-of-a-Goddamned-Bitch named Donald Trump!”

Another option would be to say  you thought being irrelevant and refused to make an adult choice.

Offline corbe

I would have quickly reminded him that:
    A:  I didn't vote for hellary as your mama told me to
    B:  Your grandpa voted for LBJ, so STFU!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Well I guess that's an improvement from when they were called traitors.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline musiclady

Seems to me the only trolls around here are those whose every post attacks other Briefers as being trolls, traitors, liberals, Hillary supporters and worse for daring to criticize their leader.

And not coincidentally,  not one of them is a dreaded NTer.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

@Frank Cannon

Lmao!

That's the Mod's edit, not the poster's link.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline WingNot

It was a shame that thread got the lock.

Silver Pines

That's the Mod's edit, not the poster's link.

@musiclady

Oh, I had to go back and look.  My mistake.   ^-^

Offline musiclady

@musiclady

:beer:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Seems to me the only trolls around here are those whose every post attacks other Briefers as being trolls, traitors, liberals, Hillary supporters and worse for daring to criticize their leader.

I've been looking for counter-examples of NTs calling Trump supporters "trolls" and other delights, but I'm having trouble finding them.  I am sure the Trump folks will be happy to show them to me.  I've been asking most respectfully.  Everybody knows what an unholy terror I am.   :whistle:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@musiclady

I'm trying to remember what it was that got edited by the Mods.
I will NOT comply.

Offline musiclady

I've been looking for counter-examples of NTs calling Trump supporters "trolls" and other delights, but I'm having trouble finding them.  I am sure the Trump folks will be happy to show them to me.  I've been asking most respectfully.  Everybody knows what an unholy terror I am.   :whistle:

Yep.  You're just about the scariest poster on this forum.

Just like your avatar.    ^-^

Offline libertybele

I really don't give a darn what they say.  To not criticize our President when he does something wrong is just plain asinine.  To give any elected official a free pass is equally as stupid.  I am more than willing to praise our POTUS when he deserves praise.  He's done some really good things and I cringe at other things he's done.

Though I cringe at some of the things he's said and done, I think it is horrendous that we have liberal mental midgets in Congress, the FBI and the DOJ trying to derail his administration and is an injustice to this country.  Those in Hollywood who open their traps and put him down with unwarranted accusations and talk trash about him is equally alarming and sends a terrible message to our youth.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.