Author Topic: Pelosi: ‘It Pays To Have A Nuclear Bomb In Your Pocket’ When Negotiating With Trump  (Read 678 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi: ‘It Pays To Have A Nuclear Bomb In Your Pocket’ When Negotiating With Trump
2:02 AM 06/14/2018
Scott Morefield | Reporter

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi told reporters Wednesday that it “pays to have a nuclear bomb in your pocket” when negotiating with President Trump.

Pelosi’s comments came in response to a press conference question about President Trump’s recent summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

“Let’s hope for the best and whatever their conversations were. There’s nothing in the documents that were signed that would indicate that the North Korea is no longer a nuclear threat,” said Pelosi. “I’m concerned of them being a threat as a proliferator.”

more w/video
http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/13/pelosi-negotiating-nuclear-bomb-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Lol. Promise us you'll never leave, Nan.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
It does with most people.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
They were just happy to see each other.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Nancy, just why does Kim have a nuclear bomb in his pocket?    Because of indifference and can-kicking on the part of fools like you.

Trump's just the one unlucky to be in charge when the music stopped.   And the Dems are cynically rooting for him to fail.   They'd rather we remain subject to nuclear blackmail than give Trump credit for taking on the responsibility of leadership they eschewed.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Nancy, just why does Kim have a nuclear bomb in his pocket?    Because of indifference and can-kicking on the part of fools like you.

Trump's just the one unlucky to be in charge when the music stopped.   And the Dems are cynically rooting for him to fail.   They'd rather we remain subject to nuclear blackmail than give Trump credit for taking on the responsibility of leadership they eschewed.

People tend to think the north koreans are barbarians who don't understand how the world works.  Certainly a big part of their population is poorly educated but the elite are well educated.   Many of them are allowed to travel and know what is out in the world. 

They would rather go out in nuclear fire then submit to the US.  So a little gamesmanship wouldn't hurt. 
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline RoosGirl

"It...it was.... radiation poisoning!"