Author Topic: WATCH: Two Transgender Athletes Dominate Girls at State Track Championships  (Read 797 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Two transgender athletes crushed a slate of biological girls at a Connecticut girl’s track championship last week.
Terry Miller of Bulkeley, Connecticut, a transgender student, set a “record” for the girl’s competition in the 100 and 200-meter runs, according to the Daily Wire.

The second place finisher was also a transgender student, Andraya Yearwood of Cromwell.
http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2018/06/11/watch-two-transgender-athletes-dominate-girls-state-track-championships/
Any contest of women is irreparably destroyed.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I love leftist intersectional train wrecks. This will piss off all the right people who wil direct their anger at all the right people.
The Republic is lost.

Offline dfwgator

Andy was ahead of his time.

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL. Hilarious.

Online goatprairie

Liberals can never see two steps ahead of their foolish actions....maybe not even one. And now it's biting many of them in their posteriors.
The sad thing is the real girls who are being cheated by all this liberal stupidity.
Just wait for  future Olympics and all the new "girls" with their male equipment still attached beating out real females.
Will liberals still submit meekly? I'm betting yes.

Online DB

Liberals can never see two steps ahead of their foolish actions....maybe not even one. And now it's biting many of them in their posteriors.
The sad thing is the real girls who are being cheated by all this liberal stupidity.
Just wait for  future Olympics and all the new "girls" with their male equipment still attached beating out real females.
Will liberals still submit meekly? I'm betting yes.

The tennis majors offer multi-million dollar top prizes. A top 50 guy can decide to be a woman for two weeks and take home a couple of million. A few of those and you can retire anywhere you want.

Online DB

The only way to make this work in any logical fashion is get rid of separate male and female sports because lefties are too stupid to figure out what sex they are. There would be only one competition for both sexes based on merit alone. And in that case there will be very few actual women competing.