Author Topic: Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever (Tick Bite Prevention + 6 Natural Ways to Help Manage Symptoms)  (Read 507 times)

rangerrebew

Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever (Tick Bite Prevention + 6 Natural Ways to Help Manage Symptoms) 

Rocky Mountain spotted fever - Dr. Axe

by Katherine Brind’Amour, PhD

Rocky Mountain spotted fever is one of the most deadly infections in the world. (1) The good news is that medical treatment can help you recover, if you get the treatment early. Natural remedies can also help you during your healing after medical treatment.

It is very important to know at least the basics about Rocky Mountain spotted fever in order to protect yourself, so here are some useful tips.

https://draxe.com/rocky-mountain-spotted-fever/
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 11:57:17 am by rangerrebew »

Silver Pines

Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever (Tick Bite Prevention + 6 Natural Ways to Help Manage Symptoms) 

Rocky Mountain spotted fever - Dr. Axe

by Katherine Brind’Amour, PhD

Rocky Mountain spotted fever is one of the most deadly infections in the world. (1) The good news is that medical treatment can help you recover, if you get the treatment early. Natural remedies can also help you during your healing after medical treatment.

It is very important to know at least the basics about Rocky Mountain spotted fever in order to protect yourself, so here are some useful tips.

https://draxe.com/rocky-mountain-spotted-fever/

I’m wondering if this article is overstated.  It pretty much says you have to get treatment within 8 days.  My brother-in-law was sick for months with what turned out to be Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever.  When it was finally diagnosed, he had to take a long course of Doxycycline.

I took my last Doxy capsule this morning for suspected Lyme after finding a tick in my hair.  An acquaintance knows three people who have the tick-borne meat allergy.  We need to bring back DDT because these things are out of control.