Author Topic: Canada: You illegal aliens need to stop breaching our border  (Read 499 times)

rangerrebew

Canada: You illegal aliens need to stop breaching our border

Jazz ShawPosted at 12:31 pm on June 10, 2018

Canada was busy welcoming leaders from around the world to the G-7 summit this weekend and, aside from the United States president, everyone seemed to receive the standard, polite greeting from their Canadian hosts. But there are some other foreigners who aren’t getting such a warm reception anymore. Those would be the illegal aliens pouring over the border into the Great White North now that U.S. immigration forces have been cracking down.

Despite Canada’s legendary niceness and previous offer to take in the huddled masses fleeing from President Trump, that attitude is quickly changing. This week they put the word out that they simply can’t keep taking people in and deportations from Canada are on the rise. (USA Today)

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/06/10/canada-illegal-aliens-need-stop-breaching-border/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Canada: You illegal aliens need to stop breaching our border
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 12:01:12 pm »

I mentioned this on another thread.....

I propose the idea, that instead of building a wall, we build high speed rail from a few select Mexican border towns to Canadian border towns.  Make it free, with the stipulation that they agree that if they are caught in the US again, they accept and face  stiff US jail time and fines.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 12:13:20 am »
catfish suggested:
"I propose the idea, that instead of building a wall, we build high speed rail from a few select Mexican border towns to Canadian border towns.  Make it free, with the stipulation that they agree that if they are caught in the US again, they accept and face  stiff US jail time and fines."

Actually, "rail" isn't needed.
Why not just provide free deluxe charter buses making the same trip?
With the same stipulations attached?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2018, 12:19:10 am »
catfish suggested:
"I propose the idea, that instead of building a wall, we build high speed rail from a few select Mexican border towns to Canadian border towns.  Make it free, with the stipulation that they agree that if they are caught in the US again, they accept and face  stiff US jail time and fines."

Actually, "rail" isn't needed.
Why not just provide free deluxe charter buses making the same trip?
With the same stipulations attached?

I thought of that, but it is possible the numbers might get a little overwhelming, if we get the response we want.   You could get a ton of people on a long bullet train.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.