Author Topic: Larry Kudlow: Justin Trudeau 'stabbed us in the back' after G-7  (Read 2934 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Larry Kudlow: Justin Trudeau 'stabbed us in the back' after G-7
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2018, 09:34:21 pm »
   I haven't heard about the US Lumber Industry recovering from the Tariffs Trump imposed on Canadian Lumber but I do know how much more I pay for it at my local Loews/Home Depot.
You might be talking about the US construction industry instead of Lumber Industry.  The tariffs were intended to protect the US Lumber industry, not hurt it, from cheap Canadian imports.

My Weyerhaeuser stock has been climbing since the tariffs were imposed, so the Lumber companies apparently are fine.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online corbe

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2018, 09:42:33 pm »
   That's good to know @IsailedawayfromFR (about your particular stock), my Shell and Chevron stock is doing great also but the American Consumer is getting raped at the pumps and incidentally I don't blame Trump for that.  How much higher would a gallon of gas be had Trump not Ok'ed Keystone and appointed Pruitt and Perry?   I think much worse.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2018, 09:45:47 pm »
Weird.  I thought the relationship was a 10 and everyone was all smiles.  You can tell who came out on the short end of this, considering the WH sent the Whinge Brigade out on the Sunday show tour.  Kudlow was even trying to set Trudeau up as the fall guy if the Singapore summit goes poorly.  How pathetic.  The idea Trump was undercut by dairy tariffs is a joke.  Apparently, international diplomacy has now become, “Speak meekly and carry a big wheel of cheese.”

Somewhere, Teddy Roosevelt is laughing his ass off.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 11:34:17 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2018, 09:47:07 pm »
   That's good to know @IsailedawayfromFR (about your particular stock), my Shell and Chevron stock is doing great also but the American Consumer is getting raped at the pumps and incidentally I don't blame Trump for that.  How much higher would a gallon of gas be had Trump not Ok'ed Keystone and appointed Pruitt and Perry?   I think much worse.
Trump wanted to make things worse when he proposed to raise gas taxes.  Only us consumers screaming kept him from doing it.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidherzig/2018/03/22/how-to-pay-for-infrastructure-raise-the-gas-tax/#2bb8fc043b1b
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2018, 10:14:36 pm »
Trump was right about Trudeau.  He acted like a little girl while Trump was around and then stabbed him in the back the minute Trump's plane lifted safely into the air.

What a little treacherous weenie.

The timing wasn't exactly a profile in courage, was it.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2018, 10:15:47 pm »
Kudlow is pure gold on the talking heads news circuit.  None of them can put him on the defensive.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2018, 10:15:54 pm »
This jackass Trudeau is a joke. The world mocks him for being a poser. I totally believe he tried to jam up Trump, but typically failed....

That picture is hilarious. At least his youngest was man enough to throw up a salute.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2018, 10:17:17 pm »
This jackass Trudeau is a joke. The world mocks him for being a poser. I totally believe he tried to jam up Trump, but typically failed....

Looks like Trudy's old job was handing out beads at airports.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Oceander

« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2018, 11:30:56 pm »
Weird.  A thought the relationship was a 10 and everyone was all smiles.  You can tell who came out on the short end of this, considering the WH sent the Whinge Brigade out on the Sunday show tour.  Kudlow was even trying to set Trudeau up as the fall guy if the Singapore summit goes poorly.  How pathetic.  The idea Trump was undercut by dairy tariffs is a joke.  Apparently, international diplomacy has now become, “Speak meekly and carry a big wheel of cheese.”

Somewhere, Teddy Roosevelt is laughing his ass off.

:thumbsup:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2018, 11:32:52 pm »
That picture is hilarious. At least his youngest was man enough to throw up a salute.

I think the kid was trying to pick his nose, but being as stupid as his dad he stuck his finger in his ear.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2018, 11:56:47 pm »
You might be talking about the US construction industry instead of Lumber Industry.  The tariffs were intended to protect the US Lumber industry, not hurt it, from cheap Canadian imports.

My Weyerhaeuser stock has been climbing since the tariffs were imposed, so the Lumber companies apparently are fine.

Yes...Trump successfully robbed American consumers to pay off businesses...and there are losers who cheer that.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline skeeter

« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2018, 12:05:04 am »
I think the kid was trying to pick his nose, but being as stupid as his dad he stuck his finger in his ear.

****drummer

« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2018, 01:07:34 am »
Yes...Trump successfully robbed American consumers to pay off businesses...and there are losers who cheer that.
Guess you set me up to ask:  Who are the losers who cheer? (Funny expression to cheer losing)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2018, 01:18:53 am »
Looks like Trudy's old job was handing out beads at airports.

"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2018, 01:43:07 am »
   When you accuse his Country of being a 'Security Threat to the US' for Tariff rhetoric and then implicating them in the 1812 BBQ on the South Lawn that got out of hand, it doesn't surprise me, Trudeau is pissed.

Why didn't he just confront Trump then?  Waiting till he is gone to diss him is just cowardly.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online corbe

« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2018, 01:55:44 am »
Why didn't he just confront Trump then?  Waiting till he is gone to diss him is just cowardly.

I agree with you @Emjay he's a shit, after Macron, Merkle and May gave him a whuppin he folded like a cheap chair, my point was that there has been plenty of provocation from DC the last couple of months, he was an easy 'mark' and the EU played it to the best of their ability. 

There were a million other, better ways to handle this, IMHO, but alas, this is the age of Trump.
   It doesn't bother me half as much as it use to.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2018, 02:02:18 am »
   I agree with you @Emjay he's a shit, after Macron, Merkle and May gave him a whuppin he folded like a cheap chair, my point was that there has been plenty of provocation from DC the last couple of months, he was an easy 'mark' and the EU played it to the best of their ability. 

There were a million other, better ways to handle this, IMHO, but alas, this is the age of Trump.

@corbe   You are growing and evolving, corbe.  Someday you will be able to handle the age of Trump without even getting testy.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2018, 02:05:22 am »
@corbe   You are growing and evolving, corbe.  Someday you will be able to handle the age of Trump without even getting testy.

But, we like him a little agitated. 

Online corbe

« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2018, 02:06:25 am »

Highly unlikely sweetheart, there's about 5 of us here that will be dead when you drag us across 'THAT' line.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2018, 02:11:17 am »
But, we like him a little agitated.

Shaken... or just stirred?
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online corbe

« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2018, 02:13:12 am »
     Et Tu, @Sanguine?

I have lived on the fantasy for a long time that I, through reasoning and logic could persuade @Emjay to see the error of her Trumpian ways but I have decided anything short of a ReEducation camp for her is an exercise in futility.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2018, 02:18:31 am »
Shaken... or just stirred?

Absolutely.

Online corbe

« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2018, 02:19:36 am »
   I'm already Baked.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2018, 02:28:20 am »

Trudo is such a beta. Waits till the Alpha is gone to chimp out. Typical of a regressive/leftist. I loved how when the boy came to meet President Trump at the White House, how Trump took him by the hand and led him around like the little boy in kneepants he is.

And the canadian boy let Trump do it....LOL.

Guess this was just Trudo throwing a fit when Daddy had to go to work.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2018, 02:40:51 am »

This is the Dawning of the age of "Kiss my Ass".

Join us...I can feel the Good in you.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass