Author Topic: 'He's willing to destroy the world': Billionaire investor and liberal donor George Soros blasts Trum  (Read 631 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
    The 87-year-old Holocaust survivor accused the President of being 'willing to destroy the world'
    Geoge Soros claimed that with the Trump Administration, 'everything that could go wrong, has gone wrong'
    Soros plans to spend roughly $15 million in the 2018 elections
    The billionaire describes Trump as a 'marcissist' who 'considers himself all-powerful'

By Dailymail.com Reporter

Published: 18:16 EDT, 9 June 2018 | Updated: 19:00 EDT, 9 June 2018

Liberal billionaire George Soros blamed the Trump administration for the current woes in society, adding that 'everything that could go wrong, has gone wrong.'

The 87-year-old, who frequently donates to the Clintons, did not mince his words and accused the President of being 'willing to destroy the world.'

'The bigger the danger, the bigger the threat, the more I feel engaged to confront it,' Soros said Thursday in an interview with The Washington Post. ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5825399/Billionaire-investor-liberal-donor-George-Soros-blasts-Trumps-presidency.html

Pretty darn good reference. 

Offline endicom

Let's see, Trump would turn us into Venezuela Norte or Soros would? That's a toughie.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Trump must be doing great then if Georgie has his panties in a wad!
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Jealousy is a bitch!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Only your world, Georgie Boy
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Frank Cannon

Soros is having a bad go of it lately. When he is not panicking about Trump ruining his Globalist vision, he is crying the blues that the EU is collapsing. Add to that countries are banning him from doing business there, he is screwed.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Soros is having a bad go of it lately. When he is not panicking about Trump ruining his Globalist vision, he is crying the blues that the EU is collapsing. Add to that countries are banning him from doing business there, he is screwed.

I'm glad he's lived long enough to be worried.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
'He's willing to destroy the world': Billionaire investor and liberal donor George Soros blasts Trump

Can you say "P-R-O-J-E-C-T-I-O-N" ???

I knew you could!

Offline Frank Cannon

I'm glad he's lived long enough to be worried.

Problem for him is that when you live that long, you've been around long enough for even the tragically stupid to catch on to your scams.

Offline skeeter

When will this ossified old fart finally stroke out?