Author Topic: Iran Facilitated Passage Of 9/11 Attackers, Iranian Politician Says  (Read 604 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Iran Facilitated Passage Of 9/11 Attackers, Iranian Politician Says
7:46 PM 06/08/2018
Hanna Bogorowski | Contributor

A prominent Iranian politician admitted that Iran knowingly facilitated the passage of al-Qaeda members who later carried out the September 11, 2001 terror attacks, potentially confirming allegations in a 9/11 Commission report.

Mohammad-Javad Larijani, a former diplomat, member of a politically influential Iranian family, and current international affairs assistant in the Iranian judiciary, made the comments in an interview with Iranian state TV on May 30, according to an Al Arabiya report. The interview translation was independently confirmed by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

The 9/11 Commission Report was released on July 22, 2004. It is the official report of the events leading up to and after the events of the terror attacks, and was put together by the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States at the request of Congress and then-President George W. Bush.

There was strong evidence that al-Qaeda hijackers traveled through Iran “on their way to or from Afghanistan, taking advantage of the Iranian practice of not stamping Saudi passports,” the report stated.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/08/iran-facilitated-passage-of-9-11-attackers-politician/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Iran Facilitated Passage Of 9/11 Attackers, Iranian Politician Says
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2018, 02:33:27 pm »
Iran Facilitated Passage Of 9/11 Attackers, Iranian Politician Says

Wow...  if the dots can somehow be connected that this is proven to be state sponsored (vs. individual sponsored)..........

This changes everything.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2018, 02:36:56 pm »
And we attacked Iraq.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2018, 02:50:38 pm »
And we attacked Iraq.

Well W was pissed at Saddam, recall that Saddam tried to kill W's daddy, so W takes the country to
war against Iraq to get even with Saddam. 

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2018, 03:03:49 pm »
This was also posted last night in World News by a forum member.

You almost need a translator to see what this exactly means. What this says has largely been known for years...so, I've been looking to see if there is some sort of new spin.

Former Senator Joseph Lieberman has always cited Iran's involvement.

Iran has also lost cases in US courts pointing to their involvement.

Daily Caller quoted in Town Hall article: 

In the 2004 9/11 Commission Report, investigators strongly believed that al-Qaeda terrorists responsible for killing 3,000 innocent Americans on Sept. 11, 2001 traveled through Iran while on their jihad. "We believe this topic requires further investigation by the U.S. government,” the commission stated.

It was believed that Iran was chosen for travel because the country does not stamp Saudi Arabian passports, which the Islamic extremists terrorists were using.

But a recent Iranian State TV interview featuring Mohhamad-Javad Larijani, “a former diplomat, member of a politically influential Iranian family, and current international affairs assistant in the Iranian judiciary,” offered a slightly different version.

Apparently, not only did the Iranian government not stamp their passports, officials were fully aware of the terrorists' presence in the country and aided in their travel to carry out their attacks. This interview was then translated and independently confirmed by The Daily Caller News Foundation. (Via Daily Caller):

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2018/06/09/daily-caller-iran-facilitated-passage-of-911-attackers-n2489052

The other thread:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,319548.0.html

Unfortunately, little changes from what I see.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2018, 03:06:39 pm »
"Facilitated" in this case, if one reads it, is largely about not stamping their passports, I'm repeating.  I'm not all that sure that that, in itself, is sinister. So, we find out a little bit more but not a whole lot more.

That said, if one talks about Saddam, we had operation Desert Fox going on before the year 2000 to keep Saddam weak and contained. That's what needs to be looked at. That policy possibly would have been better to maintain.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2018, 03:10:01 pm »
Well W was pissed at Saddam, recall that Saddam tried to kill W's daddy, so W takes the country to

"The n____ tried to kill my Father,  I don't play dat s__!"  - Black Bush

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2018, 03:12:06 pm »

I suspect there may be truth to that. Of course the ruling class's personal interests are synonymous with the country's interests.