Author Topic: Ralph Peters: "I Am Convinced That Vladimir Putin Has Some Grip On President Trump"  (Read 843 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Ralph Peters: "I Am Convinced That Vladimir Putin Has Some Grip On President Trump"
Posted By Ian Schwartz On Date June 6, 2018

Retired Lt. Col. Ralph Peters, a former FOX News contributor, told Anderson Cooper on Wednesday that he is "convinced" Russian Federation President Vladimir Putin has some type of "grip" on President Trump.

"I am convinced that Vladimir Putin has some a grip on President Trump," Peters said on CNN's Anderson Cooper 360. "And, Anderson, when I first learned of the Steele dossier, it just rang true to me, because that’s how the Russians do things. And before he became a candidate or president, Donald Trump was the perfect target for Russian intelligence."

"Here is someone who has no self-control, a sense of sexual entitlement and intermittent financial crisis," he said of Trump. "I mean, that’s made-to-order for seduction by Russian intelligence."

Read more at: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/06/06/ralph_peters_i_am_convinced_that_vladimir_putin_has_some_grip_on_president_trump.html

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Whaaaaaaaa? 

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
You know.  Ralph's "use by date" expired somewhere back in the 90's.   Why he has still is given airtime  amazes me..
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Applewood

Hmmm.  Maybe this is why Trump has been prompting Russia's interests lately.  Today he said he wants Russia back in G7. 

Offline mrclose

You know.  Ralph's "use by date" expired somewhere back in the 90's.   Why he has still is given airtime  amazes me..
Never could listen to this guy for more than a minute!

He had this 'smacking' sound (with his lips? tongue?) while shooting off his pie-hole!
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Whaaaaaaaa?

He went from Fox to CNN.  He’s just playing to the crowd, limited as it is.  Just goes to show he was never a serious contributor.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
No burn pits with Trump, he loves the American people.  Voting to allow Obamacare to stay... etc.

Talk about shame. Let me get back to you.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 02:25:24 pm by TomSea »