Author Topic: Refugee industry advocates flailing at Trump as he breaks the “assembly line” in to the US  (Read 288 times)

rangerrebew

Refugee industry advocates flailing at Trump as he breaks the “assembly line” in to the US

Posted by Ann Corcoran on June 8, 2018

I’m not going to spend the time this morning going tit-for-tat with refugee advocates whose only line of argument, about changes being made in the US Refugee Admissions Program, is to attack the President as a hateful, bigoted, racist boob.
bill-frelick

Frelick: The Trump administration has slowed down refugee admissions by throwing sand into the gears of resettlement processing.

I guess people, like Bill Frelick at Human Rights Watch, assumed the program was running like a well-oiled machine as refugees by the hundreds of thousands (some not even real refugees) were being secretly placed in US communities while the federal resettlement contractors sucked down billions of dollars (including fat CEO salaries) from unwilling taxpayers who they then labeled as, what else, racist Islamophobic boobs, if they dared to question the process.

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2018/06/08/refugee-industry-advocates-flailing-at-trump-as-he-breaks-the-assembly-line-in-to-the-us/

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Let's hope it isn't too late already.

What people vote for, to stop this kind of immigration and even then, we have to deal with red tape, court rulings, judges and the like.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I daresay the vast majority of Euro-Americans never wanted the illegal innundation (oops, "immigration") we have seen over the past 15 years.

This is the primary reason Mr. Trump won, and if he keeps pushing the issue -- especially the wall -- he'll be re-elected in 2020, easily.