Author Topic: Disappointing – Only Three Lawmakers Attended Priestap Testimony…  (Read 414 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Disappointing – Only Three Lawmakers Attended Priestap Testimony…
Posted on June 6, 2018   by sundance

Yesterday FBI Director of Counterintelligence E.W. “Bill” Priestap testified to a joint session of the House Judiciary and House Oversight committees.

The hearing was a matter of strong public interest.  Mr. Priestap was questioned for approximately seven hours.  However, journalist Olivia Beavers covering for The Hill dropped a detail that most, including myself, might find rather curious:

(The Hill) […] Rep. Raja Krishnamoorthi (D-Ill.), however, said he felt that Priestap didn’t say anything that would indicate there was “political bias that motivated the Hillary Clinton email investigation.”

Priestap “completely” backed up everything that Comey said, according to a source familiar with his testimony.

Only three lawmakers — Jordan, Meadows and Krishnamoorthi — attended the hearing, which took place on the first day after a weeklong recess.

Priestap’s interview comes after the joint House investigation stalled for months after being first announced.  (more)

Not only did only three congressional reps attend, but Chairman Trey Gowdy and Chairman Bob Goodlatte did not attend.

What does that tell you?

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/06/06/disappointing-only-three-lawmakers-attended-priestap-testimony/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
That they don't even care enough to pretend
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.